Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Proposal in Acapulco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmrecio

Rough_Rock

Any ideas or suggestions for those who have traveled to Acapulco. My tentative plan is at a nice restaurant overlooking the city/oceanscape. Any suggestions for a good restaurant?

I bought my ring today. It''s a 1.52 round carat, G color, SI1, with an excellent cut. The 2 side stones have 0.9 total ct weight with the same characteristics as the center. The goods will be delivered in 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your suggestions.

Sponsored By:

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Is there a specific reason for going to Acapulco? I was there a long time ago and I dont know what is like now (wasnt to pretty there then). Have you been there lately?

jmrecio

Rough_Rock
Yeah, you''re probably right. Acapulco isn''t very nice. I double checked the hotel we were scheduled to stay at. After careful consideration, I decided not to go. I''ll probably just make a proposal at a restaurant near my house. The last picture is the restaurant where I would have popped the question if we went to Acapulco.

Images-b1555411S-Pool_Waterfall.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hee hee. you are funny. Yes, tell us how the trip goes!!!! It looks like you picked a beautiful restaurant above.

The hotel looks beautiful and I have never been to Acapulco. Best wishes!!!

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 11:45:39 PM
Author: jmrecio
Yeah, you're probably right. Acapulco isn't very nice. I double checked the hotel we were scheduled to stay at. After careful consideration, I decided not to go. I'll probably just make a proposal at a restaurant near my house. The last picture is the restaurant where I would have popped the question if we went to Acapulco.
I hope you don't think I was trying to knock your idea down at all. I was trying to ask some legit questions to try and help. I lived in Mexico for 4 years. I have not been there in a while and didn't know if you had. Sorry dude, I was just trying to help. Good luck with your proposal. Pictures look awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.