shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal idea validation

tamatsyk

Rough_Rock
I would like to get your opinion on the idea I have.

Let's image I want to make a proposal to my beloved one in your city (I am thinking between Barcelona or London atm). Except a few issues like picking a place, planning on a daily roadmap I am really starting thinking that the main issue I do know anyone in the city to ask for an advice.

For instance, let's say I want someone to throw flowers or play our song on guitar when I ask her to marry me (which can be something simple but adds a value and it is better if I am not the one who does it, remember it is a surprise). To achieve that I need to take a friend of mine (better 2 of them and ask them to take a different flight to not ruin the surprise as accidents are suspicious.

What I am thinking about is what if I could find someone in the city to help me, of course not for free, just spent a few hours to make a memorable day for a couple, where would I go to find people like that?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need to get a little more definitive. Once you define the country, and then a location you can then worry about finding someone to toss flowers or play guitar for you. For instance, if you choose a restaurant then call ahead and tell them what you are doing so they can take care of this for you. Worst case you may have to coordinate, but more upscale places will likely handle the request, especially knowing you are from a different country.

I could even argue and say that depending where/when you do this, then additional supporting cast may not even be required.

Check out this list of places in Barcelona. I personally liked the idea of the last one. Imagine a private cruise of the coast line, some bubbly, etc. If you wanted some flowers for her, it would be easy to arrange for the captain to provide them. Just a thought.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/spain/articles/the-top-spots-to-propose-in-barcelona/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results