shape
carat
color
clarity

proposal help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jag

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone....need some help. My girl n I''ve been goin out for 6 years now. With time alot has changed...and now its time 4 me to get down on my knees. I''ve found the perfect ring but there''s one lil problem with the proposal. I still remember the place where we first met. I remember the twinkle in her beautifull eyes and i remember, like it was yesterday, saying to myself "i c my future in those eyes". I was planning on goin back to that place and setting up my proposal but as i said alot has changed with time. The restaurant has been turned into a BANK! How does an idea of "proposing at a bank" sound?? not too promising does it?? I can make it work since that was the place where i fell in love with her.

What do u guys think?? need HELP....thnx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
As long as you know that she''s not the type who would be embarassed by/uncomfortable with a public proposal, it sounds romantic. Who cares what it is now, it''s romantic to be in that very spot (I think!).

Maybe to up the romance a little post-bank-visit, you could take her to a nearby restaurant or have a picnic in a park close to the location. That way, she''ll be able to stare at her ring as you two share a romantic meal
30.gif

Good luck with your proposal, and keep us updated! (post ring pics in the ''show me the ring'' forum, if you can!! we love eye candy here
31.gif
)

reader

Brilliant_Rock
How about the key to your heart? Have the ring in a safety deposit box at the bank, give her the key to your heart, and let her open the box with the ring inside?

Jag

Rough_Rock
Thnx Guys...I''m def planning on doing something after...romantic candle light dinner sounds good. I really like that "key to my heart" idea...just need to expand on it n make it more romantic. The proposal will def be after hours...if the bank manager agrees. This is the story i''m thinking. I''ll have her ready to go to a party or something...along the way i''ll tell her we have to stop n c an ol friend whos a manager now at that bank....pending on bank managers approval...he/she''ll have all the prep ready(i''ll drop off candles, rose pedels, flowers etc. before hand). Once inside the bank i''ll explain her the real reason we''re there(this is the place i fell in love with her)and hand her the key...while i''m doing that, there will be a pathway lite up with candles and rose pedals for her to get to the deposit box and open it up with the "key to my heart"...at that point i''ll be on my knees and pop the question.
I know the story could be alot better, so i need feedback, suggestions...pls...thnx

reader

Brilliant_Rock
You might not be able to pull off after hours or candles, but the idea of getting her dressed up for a party..doing the bank proposal, and then off to a celebration of your engagement would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results