shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal going down in Cancun

Korindian

Rough_Rock
We are staying at an all inclusive, looking for ideas to propose. any one done this before at Cancun? thanks!

adt320

Rough_Rock
Im doing the same thing probably going to talk to the resort see if they can help/give ideas.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the mist of doing my own planning, but generally speaking (IMO) you need to adapt the proposal to you two. Staying true to yourself and her will ensure whatever the idea, it will rock. Here are a few that come to mind:

- Romantic dinner for two on the beach (no one else around). White table top, waiter, etc. Do it in the evening. Maybe have some Tiki torches setup along a path. Maybe get to a secluded spot and do some sand angels on the beach with your feet in the water. As you guys are gazing at the stars and talking about the beauty turn it back to her and how beautiful she is and how she is your entire world and you can't imagine another day without her as your wife. Present the ring. This one will probably take some coordination from the resort and/or restaurant to make happen.

- Rent some horses to ride along the beach near sunset. Find a secluded spot where you can get off the horses and be playful. Maybe challenge her to a sand castle contest. One you will lose, as she is busy creating her castle you will be writing those 4 magic words in the sand with a little hill and the ring box on top & open with the sparkly diamond doing it's thing. You guys can read your writing in the beach together, then drop to a knee and get mushy.

- Do a couples parasailing adventure. Near the end of the trip, have it setup so in Tiki torches and from the sky it reads, "will you marry me". When you land, have a beach front private table for two (or picnic) setup on the beach with wine, etc. Have your ring in the box propped open.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results