shape
carat
color
clarity

Proof That Obama Is An Elitist-He Uses Grey Poupon Mustard!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fried Twinkies
23.gif
14.gif

YAY, your shoe will look great with a holiday avatar.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 7:21:34 PM
Author: Linda W
Hey Stormy here is one for you!!! My grandboys LOVE this and gobble it up. I know we discussed hotdogs before.
They will only heat Nathans, or the good ones from Costco.

I boil them, until they are warm, split them open. Then I add a big glob of mashed potatoes inside them. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top and broil them, until the cheese in all melted. As gross as it sounds, the little one says ''Nana it is licious'' ha ha ha ha.
Oh my CUTENESS, that has to be the SWEETEST thing EVER. hahahahahha Nana it is licious. hahah
lol.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 6:27:25 PM
Author: beebrisk

Date: 11/13/2008 4:14:52 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 11/13/2008 4:05:15 PM

Author: Linda W

Skippy, the Italian one Good Grief, I can't think of her name, oh wait Giada.
Really, that is funny!!! I would have guess it would be Paula Deen. That woman will fry anything. hehe

Including, OMG......BUTTER !!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/paulas-fried-butter-balls-recipe/index.html
Seriously, that is Nutso, ewwwww.
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
fried butter covered in chocolate, yuck!

FC, I like the blue background in your avie.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 8:13:59 AM
Author: MaggieB

Date: 11/12/2008 10:05:52 PM
Author: miraclesrule
I just stopped in to say that I hate Poupon''s. I like regular ''ol French''s plain mustard.

And I have to have mustard in my albacore (not tuna)
2.gif

Not a lot of it. It has to be the precise quantity or it ruins the chemistry. Cilantro is good too if you want to add a lil'' spice to your life.
36.gif
Miracles, I think you should put a little Santa hat on your pic. You would look adorable!

And I LOVE cilantro. Here''s a superquick sidedish for anything grilled. Take a can of black beans (rinsed), some frozen corn (just throw it in there, it will thaw), squeeze a lime over it, toss in some cilantro and a minced garlic clove. Yummy and healthy.
Seriously, I can eat just about anything if I put a load of cilantro in or on it.
9.gif

I have a picture of me in a Chargers Santa hat, but my hair is blonde, so maybe it''s time to take a new one. Otherwise, I''m afraid I am a doofus in the techie department and wouldn''t be able to put a santa hat on my avatar even if I wanted to.
15.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 3:57:34 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 11/12/2008 11:54:47 PM
Author: TravelingGal
OK, mission accomplished. Spam for dinner last might and tuna sandwiches today for lunch. Mm mm mmmmm. However maybe I should go to the healthy forum for food ideas as I see mac-n-cheese and lard have now come up in conversation!
TGAL, LOL, you should we would love to see you back in the healthy forum.
9.gif
Miss Marathon runner! hehe
3.gif
Good thing I did that pre baby because I can only waddle a few feet at a time now.
39.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 9:30:30 PM

Date: 11/13/2008 8:13:59 AM
Author: MaggieB

Date: 11/12/2008 10:05:52 PM
I just stopped in to say that I hate Poupon''s. I like regular ''ol French''s plain mustard.

And I have to have mustard in my albacore (not tuna)
2.gif

Not a lot of it. It has to be the precise quantity or it ruins the chemistry. Cilantro is good too if you want to add a lil'' spice to your life.
36.gif
Miracles, I think you should put a little Santa hat on your pic. You would look adorable!

And I LOVE cilantro. Here''s a superquick sidedish for anything grilled. Take a can of black beans (rinsed), some frozen corn (just throw it in there, it will thaw), squeeze a lime over it, toss in some cilantro and a minced garlic clove. Yummy and healthy.
Seriously, I can eat just about anything if I put a load of cilantro in or on it.
9.gif

I have a picture of me in a Chargers Santa hat, but my hair is blonde, so maybe it''s time to take a new one. Otherwise, I''m afraid I am a doofus in the techie department and wouldn''t be able to put a santa hat on my avatar even if I wanted to.
15.gif
Miracles,

You can get yourself a santa hat in Hangout, right here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holiday-avatar-thread-2008.99643/page-13
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fried mac and cheese -- on top of a burger?

Mashed potatoes in a hot dog? Linda -- how on earth did you come up with that concoction?

Mustard in tuna salad?

What is this world coming to?!
3.gif

Okay, we ran out of mayo yesterday so I tried using mustard instead. I actually liked it, and I''ll have another tuna sandwich for lunch today.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2008 7:53:36 AM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Fried mac and cheese -- on top of a burger?

Mashed potatoes in a hot dog? Linda -- how on earth did you come up with that concoction?

Mustard in tuna salad?

What is this world coming to?!
3.gif

Okay, we ran out of mayo yesterday so I tried using mustard instead. I actually liked it, and I''ll have another tuna sandwich for lunch today.

ha ha ha ha ha ha Zoe. Actually it is pretty good. My grandboys love it. Just sprinkle a lot of grated cheddar cheese all over the top of the mashed potatoes and put it under the broiler.
18.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results