shape
carat
color
clarity

Promised Hand Shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iceman1

Rough_Rock
I posted a pic of my wife's upgrade a long time ago but never got a hand shot. This was taken in shade outdoors (pardon the wall but its the only way I could get decent focus). The diamond is a 3.01 G SI1 ring size 5.5. Yes it has some Flour.

_MG_0451-1resize1.jpg

W
30.gif
W - it''s gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

Nice ice iceman!!! Lucky lady
36.gif

It''s stunning
30.gif

Man! Now that''s a rock! It''s beautiful :)

holycrap! That''s a honker!

wow!
36_4_8.gif

Oh iceman, that is just stunning. Thanks for the hand shot!!! WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beautiful - can we have specs again?

It's 3.01 G SI1. She wears a 5.5

It''s gorgeous! And I love the yellow gold!
36.gif

That is really beautiful! For a moment I was worried that a 1.6 that I am considering would be too big. Now I have revised my thinking! (I wear a 5 1/2 or a little smaller, so it does help to see a diamond on that size finger).

iceman,

You need to change your moniker to iceburgman.

Holy cow that thing is ginormpus and gorgeous!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow...the color and sparkle are gorgeous. More pics!

Iceman, that is a beautiful ring! I love (other than the sheer size/sparkle/gorgeousness of the stone) the YG setting and wider band! My heart soars!!!
30.gif

O-la-laaaa! Everything I''ve ever dreamed about! It''s lovely!!!!

iceman
beautiful !!! so classic with YG setting.
36.gif
36.gif

That is a beautiful ring! I love it!!! (solitaires rock! Pun intended!)

Wow, how stunning. That''s gorgeous and HUGE!! Congrats and thanks for the hand shots!

That is a beautiful ring and a lovely picture. I wish I could take pictures that well!

It''s beautiful!!! The simple lines of the YG bands are very classic. I love a stone with fluoro!!!
30.gif

Another thumbs up for fluoresence
36.gif
Lovely and huge, plus YG is absolutely classic!!! YELLOW GOLD ROCKS! I thought I recognised that ring from another thread, it truly deserves it's compliments - lovely choice!

Wow, I actually am loving the yellow gold wedding set.

Somehow the beauty of the diamond is set off so well by the WB and the e-ring setting.
It really pops.

Congratulations! It''s beautiful.

Yep...it's a beauty alright!

I actually love flouro in a diamond!

Bloddie
35.gif

I hope you don't mind me saying...but have you ever thought of a slightly thinner wedding band, as your hands look quite petite. just my opinion though.

Love it!!
30.gif
& Right on, Yellow Gold!

It''s gorgous..

Now that's my kinda rock...the only thing is...WHERE ARE THE OTHER PICTURES??! I see a hand SHOT and this thread is titled SHOTS so come on!! Don't keep us hanging !
31.gif

ETA that I agree with Blod..the set is nice together but IMO the W-ring is kind of overpowering the e-ring on those tiny little hands!
2.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif

shay

Thanks for the complements! I feel better about the purchase after getting such support from true diamond lovers. For those who asked for additional pics I will try to get them. Its hard for me to get her to sit still with it on!

BTW, (off topic but sorry) I bought the ring 2 years ago for 10th anny. After I made the recent post I went to some online sites and looked at similar stones...Whoa, I thought the prices were errors! What has happened to stone prices?

What a great ring iceman and what a fab size stone. GORGEOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP