shape
carat
color
clarity

Project 'recycle' - brown diamond bangle

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
I've been getting so much useful info and advice from the forum that I feel I should contribute however small :tongue: , so here I am with my latest addition.

You know how your taste change as you get bigger (in age and size)? there are a few pieces of jewellery that I dont wear anymore so I've decided to recreate them. Here's the first finished piece. It used to be a bracelet of brown flowers (6 stones x 12 flowers, I think) separate by double rows of tiny white diamonds. Quality of the diamonds aren't good so I was worried about how it'd look but it turned out okay. The bangle is much more blingy than the old bracelet and it is definitely something I can wear everyday. There are still unused stones which I'm thinking of making into earrings or eternity rings.

IMAG1988.jpg
IMAG1987.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done! A fav jewellery/vendor I frequent in Cali (when on holiday) has lovely chocolate bangles like you now have. They look fabu alone or with another white bangle (or plan yellow gold...) as you have fashioned!

cheers--Sharon

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is very beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like that bangle!!! Reduce, reuse, recycle - very eco friendly of you! and it does look amazing on your wrist :))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's really beautiful, I love it!! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful! Excuse me while I go add diamond bangle to my long wish list...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is impressive! :love: One of the best recycling projects I have seen! :appl:

kat08

Rough_Rock
Very pretty! I love the contrast in colors, and what a great way to give your pieces a fresh new take!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - and very useable! Well done! :appl:

jess719

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It's just the right combo of delicate and sparkle!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am impressed - the bracelet is beautiful and certainly can be worn a lot! You did a great job - it's gorgeous!!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm all about recycling and that is an especially nice example of a nice recycling project! Nice work! Enjoy it!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This bangle looks so beautiful! It's a great piece for every day use! Wear it in good health!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love it! That is something that I would fall in love with if I saw it in a store. Very cool that a recycling project remade a piece into something more beautiful and wearable than the original!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all for the compliments! Now moving on to the next project. will be posting pics once they are made :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks awesome! I can't wait for your next pics!! :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
You did a fantastic job with your remake! I love it! :love: It looks like you will get lots of wear from it as well. The combination of different colored stones is gorgeous! *sigh* I wish I could have one of everything around here!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a fantastic remake! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this. It's so elegant, especially paired with the white :love:

Remake: success!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results