shape
carat
color
clarity

Profile posts reference guide?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1,065
Sorry to be a post whore today but is there a reference somewhere to how many posts you need to be upgraded to the next diamond under your profile?

For instance, I'm a brilliant rock and I'm certain it's not because PS Gods think that I'm super intellectual lol!
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
4,042
under 500(?) is shiny
500 brilliant
2500 ideal
10,000 super ideal
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
31,568
random_thought|1449608755|3959097 said:
Sorry to be a post whore today but is there a reference somewhere to how many posts you need to be upgraded to the next diamond under your profile?

For instance, I'm a brilliant rock and I'm certain it's not because PS Gods think that I'm super intellectual lol!

To be a super ideal rock you have to have perfect proportions and angles, just like me. :praise:
We super ideals don't even have to go to the bathroom because nothing leaks out of our pavilions. :halo:
 

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
2,385
telephone89 said:
under 500(?) is shiny
500 brilliant
2500 ideal
10,000 super ideal

Well, I'm a Rough Rock. No shine. However, in the 3-D World, I've convinced some people I'm polished. :D
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
4,042
december-fire|1449611215|3959113 said:
telephone89 said:
under 500(?) is shiny
500 brilliant
2500 ideal
10,000 super ideal

Well, I'm a Rough Rock. No shine. However, in the 3-D World, I've convinced some people I'm polished. :D
Must be under 100 :) No time at all for you to shine right up!
 

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
2,385
telephone89 said:
december-fire|1449611215|3959113 said:
telephone89 said:
under 500(?) is shiny
500 brilliant
2500 ideal
10,000 super ideal

Well, I'm a Rough Rock. No shine. However, in the 3-D World, I've convinced some people I'm polished. :D
Must be under 100 :) No time at all for you to shine right up!

Can't wait! :appl:

Would love to spend the evening posting (I'm an over-achiever!), but I have a Book Club meeting tonight! :wavey:
 

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
19,625
kenny|1449609861|3959104 said:
random_thought|1449608755|3959097 said:
Sorry to be a post whore today but is there a reference somewhere to how many posts you need to be upgraded to the next diamond under your profile?

For instance, I'm a brilliant rock and I'm certain it's not because PS Gods think that I'm super intellectual lol!

To be a super ideal rock you have to have perfect proportions and angles, just like me. :praise:
We super ideals don't even have to go to the bathroom because nothing leaks out of our pavilions. :halo:

Yes yes, I'm perfectly proportioned too!! :wink2:
 

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
2,740
december-fire|1449611215|3959113 said:
telephone89 said:
under 500(?) is shiny
500 brilliant
2500 ideal
10,000 super ideal

Well, I'm a Rough Rock. No shine. However, in the 3-D World, I've convinced some people I'm polished. :D

:lol:
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
    Celebrating 25 Years Of Blue Nile
    Celebrating 25 Years Of Blue Nile - 08/06
    5 Reasons to Upgrade Your Engagement Ring
    5 Reasons to Upgrade Your Engagement Ring - 08/05
    Did You See July 2022 Jewels Of The Week?
    Did You See July 2022 Jewels Of The Week? - 07/29
Top