shape
carat
color
clarity

probs logging in to webcast

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t log in to the fun webcasts at work, but that is because the wall blocks the necessary downloads.
7.gif

However, I was at home and tried to jump onto John''s webcast tonight, but if your forum name is less than 3 characters you cannot log on. (you get an error message that you have to at least meet the minimum of 3 characters). Any way to fix this?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/18/2007 9:25:00 PM
Author::)
I can''t log in to the fun webcasts at work, but that is because the wall blocks the necessary downloads.
7.gif

However, I was at home and tried to jump onto John''s webcast tonight, but if your forum name is less than 3 characters you cannot log on. (you get an error message that you have to at least meet the minimum of 3 characters). Any way to fix this?
You could tell a lie, and then your nose would grow into :)

he ha h ah aha heee

is it bad when you laugh at you own jokes?

I told Leonid :)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
yeah, I''ll fix it later but tonight just skip log-in and lurk silently

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
hehehe that''s what you get for being creative :)

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! As long as it doesn''t grow too much and become a :--) That was a very creative answer!
9.gif

Thanks - I did silently lurk tonight, until I had some technical difficulties when we were trying to get Brian in and my computer didn''t like it so I had to shut it down. I was laughing when Kenny mentioned about guessing that they didn''t worry about the diamonds rubbing against each other at the stage where they were all in a pile - I was imagining him with his super duper microscope examining the pile of rough prior to allowing it to go get cut/polished!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results