shape
carat
color
clarity

Problems w/ Ritani

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure if this is just a Canadian shipping back to the US issue, but has anyone else had problems with Ritani for returns.

I contacted them on Monday through email as requested for a return, Tuesday they say I will have the return label for Wednesday. No label comes. Thursday I emailed, she said she had to get another department to create the label. Today, still no label. When I emailed back, she said she was being *trained* to create the label. I email back asking why I'm waiting for 'training' of a FEDEX label, her response was now, there is a technical error...

Wtf is going on, she mentioned that its because of customs that the process takes longer. Ok - but its been 5 days and the reasoning has changed each time. This seems awfully bizarre for a company that sells to different countries all the time, labels don't take that long to create.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I also just found that they state 24-48 hours for a shipping label to be sent.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure if this is just a Canadian shipping back to the US issue, but has anyone else had problems with Ritani for returns.

I contacted them on Monday through email as requested for a return, Tuesday they say I will have the return label for Wednesday. No label comes. Thursday I emailed, she said she had to get another department to create the label. Today, still no label. When I emailed back, she said she was being *trained* to create the label. I email back asking why I'm waiting for 'training' of a FEDEX label, her response was now, there is a technical error...

Wtf is going on, she mentioned that its because of customs that the process takes longer. Ok - but its been 5 days and the reasoning has changed each time. This seems awfully bizarre for a company that sells to different countries all the time, labels don't take that long to create.

I have also had odd delays with returns. I wonder if they reach out to the original vendor if not their in-house product, or they have to send it through finance. Not sure but I have had long waits for returns too. However, they do always happen.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I have also had odd delays with returns. I wonder if they reach out to the original vendor if not their in-house product, or they have to send it through finance. Not sure but I have had long waits for returns too. However, they do always happen.

I do appreciate your response. I almost started thinking something suspicious was going on, every time there is correspondence, it is a whole new reason. If they just said it might take a week, but to keep saying tomorrow with a new set of reasons is very infuriating.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I do appreciate your response. I almost started thinking something suspicious was going on, every time there is correspondence, it is a whole new reason. If they just said it might take a week, but to keep saying tomorrow with a new set of reasons is very infuriating.

My guess is there is a bottleneck in the process somewhere.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
My guess is there is a bottleneck in the process somewhere.

I might just be the unlucky one who has had poor service the whole way through :(

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
As a Canadian this is exactly what I fear when ordering something that I may need to return. Did you pay duties?

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
As a Canadian this is exactly what I fear when ordering something that I may need to return. Did you pay duties?

Yes, they charge it immediately with payment.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock

For what it's worth, LGD was spectacular, 11/10 service.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results