shape
carat
color
clarity

Problem with tiny jiggly diamond, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

My sister just emailed me (we''re in diff countries) asking for advice about her wedding ring. Its one of those diamond solitaires with the ''flower'' type wrap with tiny diamonds from the early nineties. She says that one of the tiny diamonds is now loose so she''s not wearing it. She can''t afford to have it fixed so she asked me if it''s okay to superglue it until she can. My first instinct is NO but maybe someone here has an ingenious idea?? I can''t help but think of when I''d break my glasses in grade school then hold it all together with duct tape
9.gif

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t superglue it. it''s safest to just not wear it until she can get it fixed.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It shouldn''t cost too much to have the prongs tightened. Just have her go to a jeweler to have a checkup.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, it wouldn't cost more than a few bucks to fix that and NO superglue!
38.gif

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
Superglue? LMAO! It sounds like your sister and I come from the same school of repair
3.gif

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOL! I know
9.gif
She''s just very insecure about these things. She had the wedding band soldered to her ring some years back and the jeweler did an awful job so now she''s not confident about going in a shop. I''m visiting her next month so I''ll take the ring in myself.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results