shape
carat
color
clarity

problem uploading images

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I'm trying to upload images and am having the hardest time. When I go to upload a new one the same one keeps showing up over and over. I've tried renaming the pictures, logging out and back in, different browsers (safari or firefox). Help!!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We are aware that some users are experiencing issues but we have been unable to reproduce them. We are working on the issue and hopefully will have it fixed shortly.

SFGuy

Rough_Rock
Ella|1304826259|2915273 said:
We are aware that some users are experiencing issues but we have been unable to reproduce them. We are working on the issue and hopefully will have it fixed shortly.

Not sure if you've been able to reproduce them, but I have. It seems to occur when uploading a disallowed (say, too large) image after uploading an allowed one. So, do this to reproduce:

1) Upload small image (will work)
2) Upload too large image (will get second copy of small image)
3) Clear all cookies and log back in
4) Upload too large image (will fail with image upload error)

So, the issue seems to be that if an upload error occurs and there was a recently-uploaded image (perhaps cookie-related?), that recent image is used again instead of failing with an upload error. Note that #2 can be repeated for a while, with many copies of the image from #1 showing up.

Hope this helps you resolve the issue.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We think we have resolved this issue.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this.

Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results