shape
carat
color
clarity

Probably, the best prices for diamonds on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GIA: #11734277, BR, 0.7 carat, VS1, G.
P/ct: $2880, P/st: $2016. – 40% Off Rap.

GIA: #11846809, BR, 0.79 carat, SI1, E.
P/ct: $2880, P/st: $2075. – 40% Off Rap.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russian Diamonds Syndicate, a full service manufacturer, is located in the Diamond District of New York.

We offer a large selection of Russian GIA, AGS, and EGL certified diamonds with an exceptional high quality/low price ratio.

If you are interested in the recent updates of our online diamond inventory you can easily browse it with test login name and password.

www.RussianDiamondsSyndicate.com
login name: Russian password: Diamonds

Russian Diamond Syndicate is a member of JBT and JVC, with 20 years of crystal clear reputation.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I wonder whether you guys have read the rules of this board carefully... :angryfire:

larry

Rough_Rock
I can't complain about the prices but I don't see any published policies on returns or anything else for that matter. I would be very careful. Has anyone had any experience with this vendor?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This vendor has been all over the internet with claims of "best prices". So what else is new? Price is not exactly what diamonds are all about. If price was all that mattered we'd be appraising and wearing uncut diamond rough.

Are the stones at "40% off" really nicely cut? We don't have a clue. Can we find diamonds at 40% off enywhere, yes, but the cut won't be superb. Does it matter? To nearly all of us, it does!

Buying diamonds from vendors who haven't a clue how to offer their stones properly is like standing around a ticking time bomb. Eventually something is going to happen and it won't be pretty. If they can't understand the rules of the forum, how do you think they will treat clients who have a little problem with their purchase?

ysc2k

Rough_Rock
Diamond prices are artificially maintained by the monopoly, and I wonder if Russians are in for the rescue.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Momoploy is a game we played as children.
In todays world there is no monopoly in diamonds. de Beers are in there kicking and fighting to survive against bigger and far tougher competitors - Riotinto and BHP-Billiton.
They still mine around 40%, and sell another 20% from other sources, mostly Russia - who retain more and more rough for direct processing each new contract.
De Beers privatised last year - they had too because they were a takeover target - assests worth more than return on investment.

So never believe all you read or hear in the popular press.

ysc2k

Rough_Rock
Then, was Oligopoly a final essay topic in college Economics class...? or is it still a reality.

I still wonder if (even good) diamonds are truely rare enough to justify $20,000 for a 0.4 gram chunk.

From a curious newbie... :confused:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gold or any other mined commodity is not rare either.
But when the price falls prospectors stop prospecting and supply eventually falls. Then the price goes up.
Over the next decade the chance of diamonds $ going up will depend on new markets like China and India, because new prospecting technologies have been advancing the finds in places like canada.
But believe me it is a real market and the prices depend on real supply and real demand (and of course marketing etc)

But what drives demand???

Sex.

But that is another story :loopy:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/24/2002 6:56:05 PM

But what drives demand???

Sex.

But that is another story :loopy:
----------------

Wrong forum Garry!
:bigsmile:

larry

Rough_Rock
Their prices on average seem to be around 6-8% lower for the same diamond as the lowest price listed with other vendors. Has anyone had experience working with this vendor as their prices seem a little too good to be true. I asked them abouth their return policies and they responded with the following:

Dear Sir! Thank you for interest. Here you can make yourself acquainted
with our terms and return policies.

1. Return policy.

We offer a five day return policy on all of our loose diamonds, with full refund
(except for shipping and insurance charges).

If you decide to return the diamonds for any reason, contact us within five days
and follow the procedure below:
o Contact Russian Diamonds Syndicate (via phone, e-mail or fax).
o Return the diamonds and their accompanying certificates.
o Insure shipments for the value of the full purchase price.
We cannot be responsible for customer neglect or damage.
Under no circumstances will returns be credited against open invoices.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a copy of invoice given by our
company.

2. Payments and Delivery.

Most major credit cards are accepted as well as bank transfer or checks (funds
must clear our bank before stone is shipped).
All stones are shipped with original certificates, if they come with one.
Orders are accepted by fax, by mail, by phone, or via our web-site’s order form.
Most orders are shipped via FedEx, unless otherwise specified.
We will not ship merchandise to past due accounts.

3. Diamonds on Memorandum.

Your account will be established upon a credit application. JBT rating check and
3 credit references from established jewelry industry members are required.
Memorandum is transferred into invoice in 7 days.

Terms are very flexible for our regular customers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results