shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro pics!! :)))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 7:42:31 PM
Author: Ellen
Oh Manderine, you guys just make the most handsome couple!! And your pics are fabulous.

These two could be ads, I swear.

churchkiss_aaa.JPG
I agree w/Ellen, what a gorgeous couple!!! I love that one picture of your sister, you and your mom! You can see the happiness everyone shared that day; what a beautiful wedding, couple and friends/family! Congrats
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine,

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us! I love how "in love" you look, and I adore what fun your wedding looks like it was! It seems as though every guest is having a blast right along with you, and I love seeing all of your happiness. Thanks for letting us be a part of your beautiful day and congratulations once again!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine the pictures are gorgeous! It helps that you and your DH are both stunning and clearly in love!! I hope the pictures will always remind you of that special day that started your marriage!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your wedding was absolutely amazing, and you looked stunning. I LOVE the picture of you in front of the windown with all the light behind you and you are looking over your shoulder.

Congratulations!!! It was so worth all your hard work.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Everything was so beautiful! Your photographer did a great job capturing how in love you guys are!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mandarine, I am late to this, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS! You both make such a wonderful couple and you looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wishing you both all the joy and happiness in the world as you begin your new lives together
35.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
So, so beautiful. Congratulations Mrs. Mandarine.

I hope your life together is as beautiful as your wedding was!
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
absolutely incredible!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
All the pictures look amazing!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! You guys rock...thank you for all the comments and for letting me share with my PS family ;-)
M~

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Great Photos Mandarine!
36.gif
36.gif
You look gorgeous and the whole wedding is so beautiful and elegant. And of course, most importantly, you and your new hubby look so Happy!!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

DM

Rough_Rock
Your pics are so gorgeous. I can''t get over your veil. It''s too lovely. congrats and I wish you the best as you start this new journey.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure that I have ever posted in here, but I wanted to say that your pictures are all so beautiful! I especially love the one of the two of you "almost" kissing, it is just breathtaking!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so pretty!! They came out so well!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Sorry I couldn''t reply sooner...it''s still so busy trying to finish moving/putting stuff away, etc...

Thank you guys for the nice comments and sweet wishes!! :))

M~

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results