shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics from my 10/12/09 Central Park Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! Congratulations!
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! You are beautiful and that dress is stunning on you. Congratulations!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your wedding! It looked absolutely perfect! You two make a wonderful couple!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I love how everything looked - beautiful! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What a pretty day too...congratulations!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous, and I can''t imagine a better place to get married than Central Park.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You both look so happy! Congrats! Your ring is stunning...is there a thread with more pics of the ring?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! What lovely pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked perfect!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Wow, thanks Ladies! I''m glad everyone likes the pics- our photographer was an acquaintance of mine, so she did the pictures for $750. But she normally only charges $1000. She gave me 3 discs with 1400 pictures on them. We only had 25 guests, so it was perfect and intimate- just close family and a few of our Best friends. For the whole event, including our wedding bands, I think we spent around $5000. That also included photography, musicians, his suit, my dress, invitations, ring bowl, my shoes, veil, cake, minister''s fees and favors. It didn''t include the honeymoon, and his parents hosted the rehearsal dinner, and my parents hosted the dinner after the wedding. And he will wear his suit again of course, and I''ll definitely wear my dress again. We are both actors, so we have to go to fancy events sometimes, and I do concerts where I have to wear formal gowns. That''s how I know how to do my own makeup so well, HappyDreams! Anyway, thanks for all of the positive comments everyone!

Oh, and I have a few posts related to my ring- I posted on on BWW showing the wedding set, and I posted one in SMTR with my engagement ring. None of the pictures are great though, because I took them with my webcam. I am still in the dark ages, and I don''t own a digital camera!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Beautiful pics! You looked gorgeous!! That cake is beautiful!!! Congrats!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! You and your new hubby both looked GREAT! Loved your dress, his suit, the location, etc. I share the opinion that a wedding need not cost a fortune! You did a great job!

And I hope you are both successful in your acting careers!
21.gif

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your wedding looks beautiful, iloveny. Congratulations. And your makeup does look professional and beautiful. But it probably doesn''t hurt that you are gorgeous! If you don''t mind me saying so, you remind me a little of Kerry Washington. But your wedding looks beautiful, classy and intimate. Everything one could want.

Congratulations again.

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
@cushionlady- People tell me I look like Kerry W all the time! I see it as a huge compliment, thank you! It''s funny I just auditioned to understudy her in a play here in NYC!
1.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your pictures are gorgeous as are you and your DH!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Wow hun you are so beautiful!

Your wedding is understated and elegant.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Best wishes to you and my congratulations for the groom!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 1:06:39 PM
Author: iloveny
Wow, thanks Ladies! I''m glad everyone likes the pics- our photographer was an acquaintance of mine, so she did the pictures for $750. But she normally only charges $1000. She gave me 3 discs with 1400 pictures on them. We only had 25 guests, so it was perfect and intimate- just close family and a few of our Best friends. For the whole event, including our wedding bands, I think we spent around $5000. That also included photography, musicians, his suit, my dress, invitations, ring bowl, my shoes, veil, cake, minister''s fees and favors. It didn''t include the honeymoon, and his parents hosted the rehearsal dinner, and my parents hosted the dinner after the wedding. And he will wear his suit again of course, and I''ll definitely wear my dress again. We are both actors, so we have to go to fancy events sometimes, and I do concerts where I have to wear formal gowns. That''s how I know how to do my own makeup so well, HappyDreams! Anyway, thanks for all of the positive comments everyone!

Oh, and I have a few posts related to my ring- I posted on on BWW showing the wedding set, and I posted one in SMTR with my engagement ring. None of the pictures are great though, because I took them with my webcam. I am still in the dark ages, and I don''t own a digital camera!
You have an amazing life.....CONGRATULATIONS on your AWESOME wedding!!!!
36.gif

Lori

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
the black-and-white close up photo of your face is really stunning! you should have that one enlarged.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful!!! I can''t believe you did your own make up it looks fantastic, as does your ceremony and reception. The cake looks delicious. Congratulations
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SOOOO beautiful. You look so happy! You look perfect together!

You are a gorgeous bride!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations iloveny
36.gif
!!!

you definitely have one of the cheapest (but elegant!) wedding in NY! i love your gown
30.gif
!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful wedding. I LOVE simple and elegant affairs :)

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Just read this thread too! I am going to get mushy for a while. I don''t often read in BWW...but I think there is something very special about you and your DH to garner so much positive feedback in 2 forums. Really, your likeability, love for each other, and happiness radiates from the pics. It''s clear that you know what is important to you and are wise enough to understand the wedding is a day...the marriage a life time.

Thank you for giving us something so lovely to view....gems, you, DH...and real love!!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
@bookworm240 Thank you so much for your kind words. I''m sure all of the brides on the forum feel this way, but I think what DH and I have is pretty special. I''m so glad our feelings for each other translated so well in the photos. It was truly a magical day!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
you both are just stunning and I love your story! I wish you all the best in the pursuit of your careers too! What an exciting time in your life :)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - absolutely spectacular - you and your new husband look so happy together, and your were a stunning bride
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your pics! You look fab. Congrats on your wedding!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful pictures. You look so lovely. Central park is romantic to us to, that''s where df proposed to me
2.gif
Thanks for sharing the hows and whats. I''m going to look at the veil site right now! Congrats on your marriage.

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful photos...Congratulations!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh I *LOVE* it!!! I don''t know what it is about your photos but they just drawn you in. Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results