shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics from my 10/12/09 Central Park Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!
I haven''t been a really heavy poster on this board, but I got so much help from you guys in planning my wedding. I found my veil online at occansey designs thanks to a post on this board, and lots of other helpful hints. I wanted to say thanks, and to show some of my pro pics! Laura Marie Duncan did my pictures, and I couldn''t be happier. Thanks to all of you for your support and help!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I''m having trouble uploading- when I press upload nothing happens-- bear with me...

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
well this was all very anti-climactic. I don''t know what I''m doing wrong. I''ve uploaded pictures on this website before without a problem. I''m on a mac- I dragged the pictures to my desktop and named them unique names. When I press upload I don''t even get an error message. Nothing happens. I guess I''ll have to try again later. Sorry ladies!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
one more try

wenmb7.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
here''s one!

webkiss9.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
another

webinthecar3.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
cake!

webcake35.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
getting ready...

webfixhair1.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
our location overlooked the delacorte theatre in central park:

delacorte12.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I just had to resize all the photos. I hope you all enjoyed them as much as I''ve enjoyed looking at your pics!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Feel free to post more! I love getting to see NYC...oh how I miss it...

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! Congratulations!!
36.gif

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Freke- I love NYC- here are a few more..

TWOpark5494.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
the siblings and nephew!

FAMsibs3865.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
in the shakespeare garden

TWOpark5704.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
obligatory ring shots in the restaurant!

PARTYring61868.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
rings on dessert

PARTYring9.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You looked gorgeous!!!!!! Thank for sharing....

cheers-Sharon

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous! Congrats
36.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Very Pretty....Do you care to share some of the details, such as who made your dress, which restaurant you had the reception? :)

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
BTW, The makeup is gorgeous....whoever did it made your eyes really pop!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
THanks ladies! Happy dreams- to answer your questions, I did my own makeup. The restaurant was B. Smith''s in Midtown Manhattan on restaurant row. It was really lovely. My dress was bought right off of the rack at BCBG! We really tried to keep costs down. I got my veil at Occansey designs, I customed designed it- picked out the lace and the color of the veil and everything- it was sent to me a week later at half the price of anything I saw at David''s Bridal. Our wedding was at Belvedere Plaza- right outside of Belvedere Castle in Central Park. You can get an event permit by filling out an application online and it was only $25. I think we might have had the cheapest NYC wedding ever! But it was fantastic. I wouldn''t have changed a thing!

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage!! you look absolutely beautiful, and I love the vibrant green of the Shakespeare garden. Looks like a beautiful spot.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I love the picture of the rings on the dessert - that is on strawberry I would like to have!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pics and you made a stunning bride :) I love NYC your pictures look amazing :)

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Wow it all looks lovely. You and your husband look very happy together on your special day and I love how you did things on a budget.

Btw you are gorgeous ...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
iloveny - you are a stunning bride!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures and congratulations on your marriage
9.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pics. I like how simple and low stress it looks. It looks like it was just about the two of you which is perfect.

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 12:14:53 AM
Author: iloveny
THanks ladies! Happy dreams- to answer your questions, I did my own makeup. The restaurant was B. Smith''s in Midtown Manhattan on restaurant row. It was really lovely. My dress was bought right off of the rack at BCBG! We really tried to keep costs down. I got my veil at Occansey designs, I customed designed it- picked out the lace and the color of the veil and everything- it was sent to me a week later at half the price of anything I saw at David''s Bridal. Our wedding was at Belvedere Plaza- right outside of Belvedere Castle in Central Park. You can get an event permit by filling out an application online and it was only $25. I think we might have had the cheapest NYC wedding ever! But it was fantastic. I wouldn''t have changed a thing!
Thanks for sharing the details. I could have swore your makeup was professional.
You truly were a beautiful bride. Beautiful dress too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results