color
clarity

Pristine Gemstones/ Etsy

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Anyone. used him?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Yes. I bought a stone and it wasn't what I wanted, but the return process was very easy. No hassle at all.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Did he mislead your or just turned out to not be what you were looking for when you saw it?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Did he mislead your or just turned out to not be what you were looking for when you saw it?

Not the tone I wanted. It was too teal in the sunlight in Florida.

They have very different lighting there in Canada. I did not want something that shifted to a teal. I was okay with violet undertones but not green.

I did not find them to be misleading at all, it was probably more of a situation more I shouldn't have even purchased the stone, because I was still figuring out what I wanted.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't buy from him but asked for more pics of a stone to figure out if it was the color/tone I wanted and he was very friendly. The stone turned out to be darker than I wanted in the video but I would have purchased from him if the color had been what I wanted. He was very nice.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased a two single sapphires and one pair from him and am thrilled with them! One single stone photo was lighter than the stone, but the video was accurate, and the stone is the exact color I wanted. The pair and other single stone I purchased had true colors in the photos. I would definitely buy from him again!

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
I have cruised the site for years, I believe because of recommendations from other Pricescope members. It seems to be one of the best on Etsy for our purposes, even though I am not in a position to buy anything now.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I can vouch for their niceness, and they are one of the shops that don't just sell gems, but can make jewelry as well.

They're located in a part of Canada that makes it not practical for them to get lab reports. They do offer third-party appraisals, but that's just not the same thing. So I'd definitely recommend them for gems that don't typically have treatments or are routinely treated in the same way, such as oiled emeralds.

However, I personally (since I decided I would only buy unheated sapphire) would hesitate for corundum and have not pulled the trigger on ruby or sapphire from them. Just thought I'd put it out there because we on PS routinely tell newbies to get lab reports on higher end gems. I am also that person who has never recommended a CS vendor who sells only via Instagram, because it's not a proper business platform that offers buyer protection.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. he sent me a video of a chrysoberyl but I'm not sure its' saturated enough or what I'm looking for. I may ask him If he can get me one and just see if he'll do a wait list

RustyandFiona

Rough_Rock
I can vouch for their niceness, and they are one of the shops that don't just sell gems, but can make jewelry as well.

They're located in a part of Canada that makes it not practical for them to get lab reports. They do offer third-party appraisals, but that's just not the same thing. So I'd definitely recommend them for gems that don't typically have treatments or are routinely treated in the same way, such as oiled emeralds.

However, I personally (since I decided I would only buy unheated sapphire) would hesitate for corundum and have not pulled the trigger on ruby or sapphire from them. Just thought I'd put it out there because we on PS routinely tell newbies to get lab reports on higher end gems. I am also that person who has never recommended a CS vendor who sells only via Instagram, because it's not a proper business platform that offers buyer protection.

They do have this in their listings " Customers are also free to take their purchase for certification/appraisal by a GIA or AGL gemmologist of his/her choice. I stand behind everything I sell, I guarantee they will come back certified as described, if not, customers can return their purchase for a full refund including the cost of certification and shipping. Please keep my refund period in mind (you can have your purchase in your possession for up to 14 days), and if you require an extension, please contact me."

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for everyone's recommendations, when the time is right im going to have another look

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am reviving this because I bought a blue sapphire from Rogerio a couple years ago. He said heat should be assumed, but no other treatment. I finally sent it to AGL because I don't want to own any stones with filling, etc. and I've bought other "unheated" stones from respected sellers that were low heat.

It came back this week - unheated!!!! What in the holy hell!?!?! It cost next to nothing and is a beautiful stone!

Just thought you guys would appreciate this. You just never know!
BluePearSapphire14.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results