shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess with trillions on side, picture please.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scaphoid

Rough_Rock
I am desperately searching for a picture of a ring with a princess cut main stone with a smaller trillion on each side, the trillions are seated in the band and the knife-edge of the band comes of at the tip of the trillions.
The band is as wide as the widest part of the trillions and the band slightly narrows to the side of the finger.
The stone sizes we have been looking at is 0.6ct for the princess cut and 0.15 on each trillion.

If you know of something that looks like this or similar and are able to post a link or a picture you have really saved my day
36.gif

We have seen this ring once in Sydney, but the jeweller that had has a very, very bad reputation (we do not want to buy glass-stones). Been searching ever since in most of the jewellers in Sydney and no one has a similar ring....
7.gif

So have decided to have one made, but need a picture to show the jeweller...

Have tried wedding forums in both Australia and Norway, but think I have come to right place now
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is all I could find at Pearlmans. Check with Solomn Brothers.

06A13.jpg

scaphoid

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the picture Skippy 123.
I googled Pearlmans and Solomn Brothers, but didn''t find anything on them, have you got any links?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you try searching on here? I typed "princess with trillions" and came up with quite a few threads with pics.

scaphoid

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the links
35.gif

Yes,I have tried to search here and have looked on the pictures, but there is nothing just like the one I''m after.

scaphoid

Rough_Rock
None with pictures where the trillions are set in the band??
I''m desperate
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results