shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess w/ X-prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

paperchase

Rough_Rock
Thanks again whiteflash - especially Bob. The trip to Portugal went off without a hitch. Any suggestions regarding wedding bands? PS, this is a 1.57 princess with a 4 & 3/4 x-prong.

DSC00836.JPG

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Hi paperchase....

Wow what a beauty.....
Did she totally FLIP
When you gave her that rock
on your Portugal trip!

Congratulations!

paperchase

Rough_Rock
Yes, she was excited (and I was relieved) - and I was glad to have the ring off my hands... its sort of difficult to both hide a ring and keep it safe at the same time (while traveling). But I finally got to present it at St. George Castle (which over-looks Lisbon)... now to find insurance!

bimmerboy

Rough_Rock
paperchase,

I too have a 1.6ct princess that I'd like to mount in a ring just like that. It is almost like Tiffany's "Lucida" setting. When you say 4 & 3/4 x-prong... it that the width of the band?

Can you post more pics?

I'm thinking about putting my fiance's princess on a 4.5mm band just like yours... white though.

Also, can you give me the width and length of that princess just for size comparisons. I'll be going to a jeweler to "custom modify" some existing components to make that ring. Or, did you buy that setting just the way it is?

Thanks!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Paper...

I don't know how I missed this thread...

Nice Ring...
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results