shape
carat
color
clarity

princess VS 1, E

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dolemite

Rough_Rock
need advice on this scenario:
ive got diamond A and B, both VS1, E, princess at 1.26ct.
the measurements are identical w/ the exception of the width of diamond B being .02 off from diamond A. table and depth for daimond A are 76,75 and diamond B,74,75. VG polish and Good symmetry on both. the major diff is in the girdle and this is where i need help. diamond A has an extrememely thin to slightly thick girdle and diamond B has a thin to thick girdle. Both are GIA and what is interesting is diamond A has a lazer inscription on the extrememly thin side of the diamond (only 2 sides are extremely thin, but again it has a lazer inscription on it w/plenty of room. the jeweler of diamond A said that the grading of the girdle is very subjective and that he thinks the cert is a little off in grading the girlde as extremely thin. what this comes down to is $$$$. i can get diamond A w/platinum setting for 8400 out the door tax included or at present get diamond B for 9200. i am going to negotiate w/ diamond B dealer, but wanted to get some advice on girdle and whether diamond B is really worth more b/c of the girdle. any replies would be greatly appreciated. ive got the clock against me as Sat is the big day.

larry

Rough_Rock
Why don't you contact Johnathan at www.goodoldgold.com and ask him some advice. He has a great Princess for sale at http://www.goodoldgold.com/princess_1_26ct_f_vs2.htm

Carat Weight: 1.26ct
Clarity: VS2
Color: F
Cut/Shape: Princess cut
Price bank wire ~ $6,400
credit card ~ $6,548

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results