shape
carat
color
clarity

princess VS 1, E

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dolemite

Rough_Rock
need advice on this scenario:
ive got diamond A and B, both VS1, E, princess at 1.26ct.
the measurements are identical w/ the exception of the width of diamond B being .02 off from diamond A. table and depth for daimond A are 76,75 and diamond B,74,75. VG polish and Good symmetry on both. the major diff is in the girdle and this is where i need help. diamond A has an extrememely thin to slightly thick girdle and diamond B has a thin to thick girdle. Both are GIA and what is interesting is diamond A has a lazer inscription on the extrememly thin side of the diamond (only 2 sides are extremely thin, but again it has a lazer inscription on it w/plenty of room. the jeweler of diamond A said that the grading of the girdle is very subjective and that he thinks the cert is a little off in grading the girlde as extremely thin. what this comes down to is $$$$. i can get diamond A w/platinum setting for 8400 out the door tax included or at present get diamond B for 9200. i am going to negotiate w/ diamond B dealer, but wanted to get some advice on girdle and whether diamond B is really worth more b/c of the girdle. any replies would be greatly appreciated. ive got the clock against me as Sat is the big day.

Why don't you contact Johnathan at www.goodoldgold.com and ask him some advice. He has a great Princess for sale at http://www.goodoldgold.com/princess_1_26ct_f_vs2.htm

Carat Weight: 1.26ct
Clarity: VS2
Color: F
Cut/Shape: Princess cut
Price bank wire ~ $6,400
credit card ~ $6,548

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP