shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Stones and Their Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misty princess

Rough_Rock
I have been waffling back and forth on a setting for my stone...and I think I have narrowed it down.

Therefore, I am interested to see if anyone has any princess cut center stones in a pave setting or with baguettes on either side...for inspiration (any other input is welcome as well!)

I have the stone now set in a plain setting while I decide what to do, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you don''t see too many pave for princess. this is a nice one i think..........

michaelbpaveprincess.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
some baguettes

tacoriprincessx2.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

I agree Misty..I love princess cut and I love pave but you never see a pave with princess, just like Belle said. They are always round! I''ll most my pave favorites, I just always substitute the round with a princess.

loveitring.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a white gold princess cut with pave..

princesspaveandprong.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another princess cut

princcutwg.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Platinum Certified Princess Cut Center w/ Tapered Baguette Side Stones Ring (1 1/10 ct tw, H, SI2)

princewbagu.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Here is a princess setting style that I love. Atlasmoe''s princess cut center stone with the thin pave setting I think inspired by the Michael B single prong pave setting.

Attachments

• atlas3.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results