shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess/Radiant/Quadrillion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hattanci

Rough_Rock
What are the pro's and con's for each of these stones? Can a quadrillion be used as a center stone? Is it considered valuable? Is light leakage a problem in radiant cuts? Is there a greater chance of catching a corner of a princess cut on something? I am looking at both princess and radiant (my jeweler seems to favor the princess - why?)I am soooo close to purchasing and would really like some honest opinions, real life opinions, not "look at the depth , look at the table", etc... just some good old fashioned pro and con comparisons.:confused:

moediamond

Rough_Rock
Quadrillions are a special cut of Princess that has become copyrighted and trademarked. They are very expensive and hold their value higher than any other Princess cuts.
This would be an excellent choice for a center stone because it will not look like an ordinary Princess cut.
Radiants do leak some light, not like its ancestor- the Emerald cut. However, square-cut Radiants have proven to be the best for fire & brilliance in the Radiant family.
My opinion: If you can afford the Quadrillion, go for that one.

Lastly, the jeweler might stock many princess cuts thereby wanting to sell them- just my opinion....:))

Maurice

OKSTATEfn13

Rough_Rock
Is there a website I can look up that has quadrillion cut stones? I'm looking for one and cannot find one.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Check out www.ambardiamonds.com

Giangi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results