shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Eternity Ring

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Here's my princess eternity ring. It's 9 diamonds totalling half a carat, G colour, set in 14k white gold. It was $1,000 from E.B. Horn but I got it on the tax-free shopping weekend. It was about $100 cheaper than Blue Nile's offering which was I-colour diamonds, anyway.

gedc1442.jpg

gedc1446.jpg

gedc1448.jpg

gedc1443.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Hand shot.

gedc1453.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, is there no end to the beautiful bling? I love it!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Rosebloom! I've got a Tiffany lapis set to show, a Tiffany bows set, a Tiffany E colour pendant, a pear diamond halo necklace, a set of classic/premier pearls from Blue Nile, four custom pieces from BGD and WF, and my new D colour diamond studs which will be here in a few weeks. That's it! I have a whole bunch of stuff under my previous screen name, Smith1940. And then, I am going to retire from jewellery buying! I promised myself that I'd get everything I wanted at once, then I won't pay the escalated prices of the next few decades.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is insanely awesome.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh be still my heart... another glorious 'escape -ee" from the Smith Vault!!! I am loving the open door photo shoot!!!

I love this ring! Its gorgeous - and your skills at finding deals are insane. Yup, if I'm in Boston, you & I will meet to shop!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1362825119|3400480 said:
Your collection is insanely awesome.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rosebloom. I absolutely adore my jewellery collection and have spent a lot of money on it. You'll find pictures of the rest of my collection under my previous screen name, Smith1940. As I said above, I have tried to complete my jewellery-buying in my thirties, so I don't pay inflated prices over the next five decades! I'm also quite limited in what I like - I prefer classic solitaire jewellery, studs, small simple designs like the cross and the Tiffany bow, and the odd gemstone piece, but I'm not much into things with a lot of intricate design or size. I prefer to wear the jewellery, rather than have it wear me, if that makes any sense. So what this means is that now, at this point, I pretty much have everything I want, jewellery-wise. I can't think of anything I don't have that I crave.

So, I've put together quite a collection over the years, including pieces from the years when I used to travel a lot for work. You'll find images of a 24-carat gold ring from Dubai under Smith1940. I've taken a lot of trouble over my jewellery-buying and therefore it's very nice to hear some compliments on the Smith Jewels!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Love!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Thanks YT!

And yes, Enerchi - a group trip to E.B. Horn is in order. And to the Diamond Building in Boston, too......

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I used to live in Boston, and loved looking at EB Horn's window. I didn't know they had such good deals.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I know, I was really surprised. I was sure they would be more expensive than online, but it's not true at all. They usually outprice Blue Nile for jewellery, and their diamonds are F/G/H at the lowest, whereas all Blue Nile's jewellery pieces are I colour. But I've never bought loose diamonds from E.B. Horn, and they also made me a crap offer for my stud upgrade. I prefer to buy loose diamonds online so I can see all the proportions and angles. But as you can see, I've had some great pre-set rings from there, also a pendant, a pre-owned Tiffany platinum DBTY bracelet, and probably more that I'm forgetting right now.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smith1942|1362952002|3401500 said:
Thanks YT!

And yes, Enerchi - a group trip to E.B. Horn is in order. And to the Diamond Building in Boston, too......

WHAT?! there's a diamond building in Boston??? OMG!!! "start the car!! start the car!!!" I have DEFINITELY got to plan a return trip!! WOO HOO! I had no idea! hmmmm......

I'm also going to now go and google EB Horn!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
YUM! I love princess eternity bands. They have such nice bling, with no empty space between them!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1362958795|3401579 said:
Smith1942|1362952002|3401500 said:
Thanks YT!

WHAT?! there's a diamond building in Boston??? OMG!!! "start the car!! start the car!!!" I have DEFINITELY got to plan a return trip!! WOO HOO! I had no idea! hmmmm......

I'm also going to now go and google EB Horn!

Enerchi - yes, the stupid diamond building is very well-hidden, with the result that I had no idea it was there until I'd cleaned out E.B.Horn, which is on the high street. Don't expect too much from the website! They are an old, old business and only a fraction of their stock is on the site - also, I don't think their photos or info are that good.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Jereni|1362959634|3401589 said:
YUM! I love princess eternity bands. They have such nice bling, with no empty space between them!

Yes, me too Jereni! I love the square look for a change, since most of my other stuff is round.

Thanks for your comments, Motown and Marcy! This ring is a lot smaller and cheaper than so many of the 1 or 2 or 3 carat eternity rings on here, so I wasn't expecting such nice comments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results