shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Diamond just arrived..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ludik

Rough_Rock
I just received this.. It looks pretty good but before I decide to keep it Im going to have to take it out to at least one professional..
Im totally a newbie to diamonds.. but I think this might be the one for my girl..

If anyone can notice anything from these pictures.. that might indicate something good or bad PLEEEAAAASE let me know.. I have no experience looking at diamonds and I really want to get a nice one! I will be getting the setting done at Hefez & Sons in Boston when the time comes (petite cathedral with tiny diamond trails along the sides)..

Princess
G .75ct
vs1
ex/ex
69dep
68tab
$3,200

D02.JPG

D03.JPG

D04.JPG

D05.JPG

this one below reminds me of "Close encounters of the third kind"
4.gif

D06.JPG

D07.JPG

D08.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice pictures. I love seeing unmounted stones. Sorry I don''t know princess stats.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock

I don''t know princess stats either but from the pictures the stone looks nice. It catches a lot of light and it is sparkly. It may have a smidge of yellow when it is on the white cloth, but that may just be lighting. There is a thread on here where some ladies are talking about their H''s having a tinge of yellow in certain lighting!

However, I think the stone is pretty.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Real charmer! And I would call the little color dots "fire" not color tint... Not that I would expect it from that H grade, but this may be more of a personal thing. Some insist anything below GIA''s colorless range (D-F) must show color. Even if this is is so - this stone has incedibly slim chances to ever be seen again in proper grading conditions - once set in a ring, this becomes imposible.

The numbers sound good too, and the pictures show a reasonably high crown for a princess cut - good thing.

For yet another nod for your choice, you may want to take a look at AGA''s cut grading tables. (under "Knowledge / Fancy Shapes" on top of this page). This one goes tops. And it definitely looks like that to me as much as pictures show.

Hope this helps a bit
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results