shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess - depth / table

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Spike04

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I''ve been looking at diamonds for a while now and trying to find the ideal one to buy for a ring i have already chosen. The forums have been a great help from searching around.

Now its come to the crunch of purchasing i''m worried about the diamond i''m looking at. The specification is as below. Is the table and depth ok? I understand they should be late 60''s to early 70''s with depth higher and the values being similar.

I''ve asked for further details such as the idealscope (or similar) and crown height.

Will the depth and table affect the quality of this diamond?

Thanks for your help,

General Specifications
Item # : 68524W
Carat : 0.54
Clarity : VS1
Color : E

AGS Specifications
Certificate Number : 8410207
Measurements : 4.49 x 4.47 x 3.28
Depth : 73.3
Table : 62%
Girdle : medium to slightly thick
Culet : None
Polish : Ideal
Symmetry : Ideal
Fluorescence : None

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Spike04, welcome to the forum.

Although total depth and table size doesn''t tell the story especially for fancy shapes, the numbers for that diamond are pretty good - no red flag. If you can get ideal-scope/ASET images, that would help a lot.

What is the year of the AGS report?

Spike04

Rough_Rock
Thanks Pricescope.

I cant find reference to the date on the report from the website / checking the AGS site.

I''ll ask the seller and try and get hold of the reports.

Thanks for your help

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do ask your vendor whether it is a DQD (Diamond Quality Document) with a Cut-grade or a DQR (Diamond Quality Report) without a Cut-grade?

Live long,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results