shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut with channel or bead set band

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
So I have selected a diamond and am trying to figure out what to put with it (princess channel cut engagment band or round bead set band. I have a 1.25 princess cut diamond and am finding it hard to find pictures of A) princess cut dimonds on a hand in this size and different bands.

I have found a lot of nice bands (ex. the tiffany round bead set) but they are all shown with round center stones.

If anyone has 1.25 with a princess or bead set band or something similar can you please post with the size of your finger as well as the mm of the band?

Greatly appreciated.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
best bet:

Go to the "Helpful Threads Archive" in the Show me the Bling forum (the forum you posted in). On the second page of the helpful threads archive, scroll down for a link I posted to a "princess cut collection". I posted hundreds of princess cut rings with the stats which should help you to get a good picture of what you want.

A

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring!!! Very nice!

im just torn i love the princess channel but i dont like all the metal i have seen in so many settings, I am considering going for pave instead! there are sooooo many styles out there that are so nice this is so hard lol

IM going to try to add the setting i m thinking of now TACORI%20ENGAGMENT%20RING.jpg

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I have VERY thin metal sides in my channel. I'd say just as thin as that photo you posted. You see ALL bling looking at my rings :)

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
Hi there. My center diamond is 1.3 carats and I have a channel band that totals 1.48 carats. My finger size is 5.5. I hope this helps. Good luck! =)

Arings.jpg

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
ooh i really do love the princess channel it is sooo beautiful!!! I love how both your rings look all icy and not very metally for sure!!!!!! love them!

thanks for sharing!

AllyD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. Be sure to post pics on whatever you decide to get! :wavey:

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely I will!!!
Im not even engaged yet (my bf is letting me pick what I would like)... and then he will go get it custom done and I won't see it again until it is on my finger! Could be months! URGH I hate the wait

But it will be sooo worth it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results