shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut solitaire engagement ring settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missea

Rough_Rock
Hi all

I''m very new to this forum, and it looks like you''ll all be able to help me choose my setting!

I have decided that I would like a .75 - .9ct princess cut solitaire. I''ll be having yellow gold, and in a thinnish band that will look OK with a thin channel-set wedder when the time comes.

I''m having a huge drama, because I need to find a band and setting that I love, but I really can''t find one. I like the V claws - I''m so sorry, but I don''t know the correct name for that. I also like the diamond to be exposed on all sides, and not have a bar across (if that makes sense).

I would love to have something simple, but yet a little different to the usual Tiffany-type setting. Does anyone have any pictures or links to simple but not boring princess cut engagement rings?

This is supposed to be exciting for me, however I''m starting to get a bit upset that I can''t seem to find anything that is perfect.

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I can completely understand how you are feeling. I''ts really hard I found to get just the right setting on a princess cut, especially if you want open sides. I had to concede to having a very fine and slightly contoured bar on the side of mine which apparently has something to do with the girdle on a square stone - if I was having a round brilliant i wouldn''t have needed it apparently. As for designs though, if you search on pricescope for princess cut you will find lots of designs and links. If you search on my username you will find a thread on settings without the bar, and someone kindly put a couple of pics in there of settings with an open side. I''m sorry I don''t know how to do a "link" for you ... good luck with your search.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few... They can do custom work and make changes for you if you want.
Knox 1
Knox 2
Knox 3
Knox 4
Knox 5

Hope this get your idea juices flowing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results