shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Braddi

Rough_Rock
I've been looking for a month or so on-line for the perfect diamond for my price range and I believe I've found what I'm looking for but wouldn't mind some objective opinions about the diamond, the price and the site I may be purchasing from. The diamond itself is 1.01 ct., F color, VS1 clarity, 68.4 depth, 71 table, good polish, and the dimensions are 5.68x5.67x3.88. The price of this diamond is $4243 and seems to be right on line with the prices I've found with the search on this site. However, I just want to make sure there isn't something glaring I'm missing before I go ahead with ordering this diamond? The site I would be purchasing this from is dirtcheapdiamonds.com and from what I've seen and read from other sites, this is a reputable site...anyone heard anything different?

Any help or reassurances would be helpful!

Thanks!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am guessing that the shape is princess cut. Jim Schultz is a straight player from what I have learned of him. I have served several of his clients and I believe they did very well.

All fancy shape diamonds need to be seen to be fully understood. I think you have a good shot of getting the right value with this vendor....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results