shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut look ok

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gabriel

Rough_Rock
First off thx for all your patience with me, So thx
1.gif
. ok how does this diamond look?

$893.00
Laboratory: GIA
Carat Weight: 0.52
Color: H
Clarity: VS2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depth: 67%
Table: 75%
Polish: VG
Symmetry: GD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Culet: N
Girdle: T-TK
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.59x4.51x3.02

Its said to be a very good cut btw

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Gabriel,

It looks good so far. How much crown height does it have?

gabriel

Rough_Rock
Im sorry that i do not know, im a newb if you haven't noticed with my past posts, or this one. How would i find out? Do you have any tips? Thanks for the fast response.

gabriel

Rough_Rock
Im going to have them email addtional info, anything else i should ask em other than crown height?

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi again Gabrial,

Ask them for a sarin report and it will have much more infomation including the crown height%.

Don't you feel much better about this process than just walking into a mall store and buying an unknown and expensive diamond?

gabriel

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip on sarin report. Anything i should look for especially?
Yes i do feel better now. At first i was just going to the local jewlery stores in town, boy are they expensive. Also i found out what a sucker i was going to be. Tried to sell me a Sl1, J, .50, cut im not sure about for 2,000.00 (well asking price). THanks for all your hlp.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results