shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut...I color

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
Do you all think this is a good buy? 1.74 AGS triple 0 princess cut, I color, vs1 for $9400? Do you think this diamond would look big on a ring size of 4.5? I''m worry this isn''t white and big enough.

Measurements : 6.64 x 6.5 x 4.87
Depth : 74.9
Table : 61.4%
Girdle : Medium to thick
Culet : None
Polish : Ideal
Symmetry : Ideal
Fluorescence : None

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
edit

Ohio Rocks

Rough_Rock
It should look very large on a size 4 - 4.5 finger. The I color should not be a problem, unless you are color sensitive. Each person is different so you have to look at the stone to determine if it bothers you or not. You can see some warmth in the stone, but it''s not yellow at all. The attached link has a pick on the ring I got for my future wife. The stone is a high quality cut, but not AGS ideal...and I see very little yellow in the stone. Again, it will show some warmth compared to colorless stones. I stones are great values.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-princess-cut-e-rings.52420/

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I have an I with faint flour. and it faces up nice and white. I don''t see any color in it, unless I''m in Tiffany''s comparing their sparkly clean rings to mine. LOL

Jeannine

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a 1.72 on a size 4.5 finger and though it is an EC I think it looks *very* substancial on my finger.

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
It will look huge. It is almost as deep as a princess should get, and a smaller depth would probably look larger. But that''s a great cut and an I should look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results