shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrburgandy

Rough_Rock
I know the specs on this guy are not up to a lot of people''s standards around here but it looks great to my eyes. Here are the specs:
G color
VS2 clarity
71.1% depth
75% table
setting:
A. Jaffe white gold cathedral setting with two "surprise diamonds" in the front and back. This is a pic the jeweler took, I am still trying to take some myself but it has been a lot harder than I had imagined.

finney 1.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
looks good to my eyes too!
1.gif
Congrats!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Great choice.

mrburgandy

Rough_Rock
I have a question about scintillation and brilliance. The diamond gives off "little sparkles" when you move it around under a light source. Which ione is this? And also what exactly do the two terms mean? Thanks for any help.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!

I don't know the answer to your question about the ions, but your ring looks great!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a sucker for surprise diamond settings. Do you have a pic from the side? Congratulations!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the specs. Very lovely. Never apologize for a lovely ring. That's what PS is all about: Helping people get the best ring for them. We are all individuals and so are diamonds. Wear it proudly, it truly is beautiful.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results