shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut diamond. Rookie buyer needs advice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leafs

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone. I am just looking for some feedback on what might be an ideal diamond that will provide the best return on my budget for an engagement ring. My current budget limit is at $ 2200 US for the stone. I have seen prices fluctuate heavily in this price range. But when I started looking at stones that meet the ideal depth, table, crown and pavilion the price jumped up. Just wondering are these stats really that important or should I focus on the 4 c's that GIA certificates provide? I would like to get a stone around .6 to .7 CT. It is difficult to buy online because most times you cannot see the diamond. I was looking at a lot of B&M stores and they had very poor quality stones that were over priced compared to what I am seeing online. I am going to keeping reading all of the helpful advice that I am seeing posted but if anyone could provide any suggestions of stones or online reputable dealers to look at or any other advice it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

Leafs

Rough_Rock
Bump
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results