shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut diamond earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
I've decided, after much comparison, to purchase these earrings. Here's the stats....comments?
princess cut
measure: 4.65 x 4.7 x 3.1mm
carat: 1.09
clarity: vvs2
no florescene
depth: 66%
girdle: thin polished
polish: very good
symmetry: very good
cutlet: none
$1980.
I will have to purchase the settings myself.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I'm confused. It looks like you are describing one stone, minus some of the measurements. Could you clarify?

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
hi...that was all the info on them.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 3/21/2002 10:19:59 AM

I've decided, after much comparison, to purchase these earrings. Here's the stats....comments?
princess cut
measure: 4.65 x 4.7 x 3.1mm
carat: 1.09
clarity: vvs2
no florescene
depth: 66%
girdle: thin polished
polish: very good
symmetry: very good
cutlet: none
$1980.
I will have to purchase the settings myself.
----------------

Well, this is not much information. I suppose you are to assume that these 2 diamonds have a total carat weight of 1.09 carats, are of about equal weight and size, have the same clarity grade of VVS2, neither have any flourescence, you don't know the color grade of either, you have only 1 depth percentage figure-they are both the same?, you don't know the table percentages or the crown height, crown or pavilion angles, they both have the same girdle measurement, polish, symmetry and culet? Do they have GIA grading reports?

Kathi, this is so little information. If you have seen them and like them and feel somehow that the price is appropriate, then buy them. There is too little to go on here for any of us to tell you if you are making an informed choice. I would recommend using a qualified independent appraiser and making sure that the vendor is offering a good return policy.

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
yes, I'm told they are both the same...and the color is F (I forgot to note that on my original statement.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
O.k., well if you like them, go for it! I still recommend an independent appraiser. You didn't say if they came with an independent lab report.

Enjoy them if they work for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results