shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut Color I GIA Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bradman

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I recently purchased this diamond from affordablediamondsonline for $2770, Bluenile was selling it for $3196 as a very good cut. I think I got a reasonable deal, as I like the dimensions this diamond offered for the price. I have a 10x loupe and don’t see how anyone can get good detail from a 10x, I would imagine a 20x 30x would be needed to appreciate the detail and recognize the flaws. The diamond is Color I and is evident only in certain light situations. I will be setting this diamond in a comfort fit platinum Vatche X-prong. I read that platinum will bring out the yellow more in the color I. Is this true to anyone’s knowledge. One thing that I noticed on the right diagram below is angled line near the culet. What exactly is that and does it degrade the value of the diamond? I do not notice it with a 10x loupe.:loopy:

myfirstdiamond.gif

bradman

Rough_Rock
This IS the Diagram

myfirstdiamond.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results