shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess cut, best quality for the $3000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

markv

Rough_Rock
Please help. My head is spinning after reading for hours about cut quality. I am trying to find the most WOW for something around 3/4ct. for under $3000. I''ve checked out the AGA cut chart, but most places don''t seem to have crown height listed. Any help would be great.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What is the lowest color you will consider? Is si1 clarity ok?

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Several of the PS listed vendors provide the numbers as well as pictures and other info.

Here's a nice one from Whiteflash in your price range:

.71 G VS2 Princess

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
$3k is reasonable retail price for a 0.7ct H VS2, in my opinion. Or at least it was in the 1st quarter of 2004. I'm not sure about now, so much. I'm just guessing based on memory.

You can probably do better if you take your time and ask the right questions. If a place doesn't offer the pics or stats you want, call 'em and ask them. If they try to dissuade you as these things aren't important, then just take your business elsewhere.

good luck!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- this could be NICE!!!!

http://www.whiteflash.com/princess/Princess-cut-diamond-710004.htm#

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
EP----- I TOTALLY posted the same stone!!!! We all pounced on this post!!!!! I love love love GOG...but I think they are a teensy bit expensive ... don't shoot me jonathan...

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
I concur, GOG tends be on the tad pricier side, but look what you get in service in return!!

Like you guys, I usually go straight to NiceIce or WhiteFlash for initial research. Both of which are awesome companies in their own right!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya...Actually, I went to GOG first, but didn't see anything...This Whiteflash one has some real potential!!!

markv

Rough_Rock
I would like to stay at F or higher, but I haven't really looked at any G colored stones, so not too sure what visual difference is. As for clarity, as long as it's clean to the naked eye, that will work. What do you think about this one
http://www.whiteflash.com/princess/Princess-cut-diamond-710009.htm
thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results