shape
carat
color
clarity

Priest Concert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
So C took me to the Judas Priest concert this past weekend. No Ring, but the concert was AWESOME!!!! They did mostly the songs from British Steel, but also did some songs from Previous and including the not so popular Nostreduams Album......I didnt mind it so much. So the Concert Rocked, I looked HOT!!
18.gif
I ended up wearing shiny leggings, with a corset, and matching black satin top, with my Judas Priest Necklace. Smokey Eyes, Curly Hair, and 3 inch Ankle Boots

Down side, we went with another couple, and ummm yeah, They arent so much fun. Strictly because he, the husband, doesnt not feel well, due to weight issues and health issues. The wife is a bit ummmm, shall i say out of it. We couldnt park the car at the arena, and had to park at a bar we go to, about 2 miles away. Not an issue, since i didnt walk from the car, the issue waswalking back, please keep in mind, im wearing heels. The issue wasnt the walk, it was trying to run across a BUSY street, in HEELS. Try crossing 5 lanes of traffic, in 3 inch heels, slightly intoxicated.
27.gif

But besides that, it was a blast. Glad i went to the concert.....cant wait for more!!!!

So overall....Concert....Great......Friends....Not So great......Ring.....No......Running across a busy street with the love of my life.........PRICELESS

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds awesome! I love concerts!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 3:14:07 AM
Author:Jessie702

So overall....Concert....Great......Friends....Not So great......Ring.....No......Running across a busy street with the love of my life.........PRICELESS

lol, al least you did not fall and mada it to the car
41.gif

Glad you had fun!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Sounds like fun...mostly!! The outfit sounds great!!! Do you have any pics??? Would love to see it!!!!

BTW...did great white play, too? Did you get to see them?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank Guys, it was a blast, and im so happy i didnt fall either.....Rock, White snake played and we so missed who went on before that. White snake was just okay, the sound was off, but they did have great guitar solos! It was awesome, it reminded me of Vinnie and Ace.......pretty cool. Also, Rob was really good, his vocals are comming back, and he actually moved around. Last tour he didnt move too much, just kind of sang down into the mic, this time he seemed a little more animated. I so Loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results