shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing gold ring with small diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sitarg

Rough_Rock
I have been offered a ring but i don''t really know much about jewelry prices, so i hope someone here can help me or tell me where i can get some help. I would like to know how much this ring might be worth, or any other kinds of information about this ring

Here''s what i know:

10k gold, 55 GI/I1 diamonds

Please don''t pay any attention to the price mentioned on the first picture.

Thank you very much.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
less than $75. This looks like a piece from www.bidz.com . Looks like commercial goods.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I1 in these melee stones spells disaster - I would expect some white-ish, translucent tiny bits of stone with such description. The picture does not indicate top quality, but the ring pictured there seems to have had better quality diamonds set to begin with.
read.gif

I wish I knew of better options near the price range... Anyway, Tradeshop makes such rings on order (not their staple, but the ring presented in their tutorial happens to be of this type) and Charles Krypell is one of the makes of nicer jewelry with channel set diamonds.

About the ring above... the question is: is it worth paying a pittance on something that somewhat resembles a piece expected to cost many times more? To me that answer is forever no, but this is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results