shape
carat
color
clarity

pricing for princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

axjxn

Rough_Rock
hi guys can you give me some what of an idea for what this stone should go for...

GIA certified / Sqaure Modified / Princess Cut
1.50 Carat
Color F
Clarity VS1
Depth 75
Table 73
No Culet
No flourence
Polish Excellent
Symettery Good
Girdle medium to thick
Comments say none
Rappa report price is 81.00 a point(Does anyone know)
and im getting 30% off so it comes out to 8500.00

i could use any advice at this point as i need to buy it by next weekend, thank you

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
The price seems reasonable and comparable to similar stones offered by the on-line vendors listing on this website. Fancy cuts are a tough call based solely on the numbers, try to get a sarin report if you can and a light return analysis. A week is a short time for all of this, but if it is an on-line purchase make sure you get a good return policy so you can send it back for a full refund if it doesn't look so hot when it arrives. But I doubt you'll be able to do all this by next saturday. If it is a local B&M, that seems like a really good price. You'll have to see the stone to see how impressive it is. If it's a real shocker, go for it. If you are buying on-line and really need something quick I'd recommend getting in touch with a few of the highly recommended vendors who frequent here: goodoldgold.com, whiteflash.com, niceice.com, etc. If you call them and give them your specs and budget they will find a winner for you. These guys are known for personally inspecting the stones themsleves and discussing them with you as well as provide you with much more information than other vendors. Good luck and post back your final experience.

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
What happened to the stone you almost bought in March. I guess you decided to not go with it. Since you are in NJ, definitely get in touch with Jonathan at goodoldgold.com. He is located in Long Island, just a couple hours away. Worth the trip for such an important purchase. Also, a final on-line purchase out of state has no sales tax.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results