shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope, you''ve got me obsessed again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
also mini...for me i don''t wear a ton of jewelry so i like to focus on those few pieces that i really like. my e-ring is one of them. i wear it every day obviously!! so it was really important to me to have a stone big enough to make me happy on that daily basis. if it was a pair of earrings or a pendant, or whatever, i could have waited longer, i AM waiting longer for those things because my e-ring stone was more important. and i totally do not regret it. but definitely think it through before making any decisions and i think your trip to the states and TX is a GREAT time to see what is out there and what you guys might be able to get and also to see stones in person and compare them to your existing stone. you might find that you can go a little lower in color than you thought aka F or G maybe...and it might save you some $$ etc. also the one other thing i would throw out there which is what prompted me to sacrifice a bit more to get my stone last year instead of waiting, is the pricing, i don''t know if it''s still climbing but literally a few months after i got my stone, i probably could not have afforded that same stone if it had been cut and put on the market even 3-4 months later. if prices are staying still then it might not be as much of an issue but the prices in the last few years have been so volatile i wanted to get something while i still could!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results