shape
carat
color
clarity

PriceScope Upgraded - Comments and Issues

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
:confused2:I'm having issues with changing/updating my Avatar and also trying to use the Contact Us page to let you guys know.. Posted this in the FAQ forum.. Pic and more info of what I am getting on the Contact Us page posted in that forum..:(2

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:confused2:I'm having issues with changing/updating my Avatar and also trying to use the Contact Us page to let you guys know.. Posted this in the FAQ forum.. Pic and more info of what I am getting on the Contact Us page posted in that forum..:(2
I’m glad I’m not the only one! I have been trying to change my avatar too but it won’t. I can delete it, but if I try to upload a new one it just defaults back to my current one.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
I’m glad I’m not the only one! I have been trying to change my avatar too but it won’t. I can delete it, but if I try to upload a new one it just defaults back to my current one.

Me too, same thing was happening to me also! :pray:Thanks for posting this.. I was beginning to think that I was the:confused2: only one.. I am surprised that it is not fixed by now..:(2

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
PriceScope Admins, Since many of us are experiencing the same issue with the Avatars can you please fix or at least address this issue for us? Still cannot use the "Contact Us" page either..
=)2Thanks!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PriceScope Admins, Since many of us are experiencing the same issue with the Avatars can you please fix or at least address this issue for us? Still cannot use the "Contact Us" page either..
=)2Thanks!
I just tried to us the Contact Us feature as well, but it didn’t work for me either. Bummer.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just tried to us the Contact Us feature as well, but it didn’t work for me either. Bummer.

Don’t worry. Andrey and Ella will be checking this page and I’m sure fix any issues. Also you can try reporting your post and writing your problem in the comment section of the report post.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Don’t worry. Andrey and Ella will be checking this page and I’m sure fix any issues. Also you can try reporting your post and writing your problem in the comment section of the report post.

It would be great if they would post that they are aware of the issues and working to resolve them.;)2
These issues still persist..

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking for any news as to when the issue with avatars might be resolved. Just tried to upload one on my new account and still getting a blank box just as before.

Thank you.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Just checking for any news as to when the issue with avatars might be resolved. Just tried to upload one on my new account and still getting a blank box just as before.

Thank you.

I have had no luck either and it will just keep reverting back to the original old one which I no longer want on here..:(2 Seems like someone :confused: from the site would be seeing this thread and responding..

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Sorry, everyone. I was away and missed your requests.

I will look into it right away.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I am not seeing a problem right away.

If you want to upload your avatar to here, I will update for you until we can figure out the issue.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
30707730-2EDD-41D7-9CD4-06EBAF8F75A5.jpeg

Could you please add this as my avatar? (It’s my personal wedding set that is my pre-trade account avatar. Is that okay?)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I think it is all fixed now and you should all be able to change the avatars.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is all fixed now and you should all be able to change the avatars.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mine is up. Thank you so very much for your time and for fixing this for us. :clap:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!:appl:It's fixed for the Avatars but is the Contact Us page fixed??

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I am still looking into that.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!;)2 Good to know, Thanks..

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
:pray:Thank you so much for getting these issues taken care of for us!=)2
It should work now.

Thanks for letting me know.

:pray: Thank you so much for taking care of these website issues for us! =)2

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
=)2Thanks!

Hi @Taurus2313,
I am not sure if you have tried the contact us, but I have not seen anything yet from you.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Taurus2313,
I am not sure if you have tried the contact us, but I have not seen anything yet from you.

At that time I was trying to use the "Contact Us" page to let you guys know about the Avatar issues on the website.. Since that issue is resolved (Avatars) and the Contact Us page is also resolved I don't currently have a reason to contact you guys on it, lol..:mrgreen2:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just noticed that if one hovers over the Resources tab, then hovers over the Appraisers option, it gives this link:
https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers/map

but that link does not exist when you click on it.

https://www.pricescope.com/appraisers/ does exist, though, so I think the dropdown link needs to be fixed...

It looks like the incorrect link is only present when one is already in the Community, Gallery and Blog sections, though!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thanks.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
How do you turn off Alerts? =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
How do you turn off Alerts? =)2

Hello @Taylorbug! . Looks like that is missing for users to configure.

I will look into getting it in the near future, In the meantime, I went ahead and turned it off for you.

Have a good day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results