shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog PriceScope Thanksgiving Special: What We're Thankful For

bcmacdonald

Staff member
PriceScope-Thanksgiving-Special-What-Were-Thankful-For--1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Gratitude is essential all year long, and we appreciate our PriceScope family every day. Thanksgiving is an excellent opportunity to remember all you are grateful for, and we always have a lot to be thankful for.
This year, more than ever, we want to honor the importance of celebrating life’s joys. When we lost our CEO, Andrey, it was...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I'm thankful for this wonderful community - I would have never learned so much about the intricacies of the 4Cs and so much more about diamonds anywhere else.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks PS for keeping me in sane through the years.

Peeps in my social circles do not care much about jewellery, let alone the difference between a MRB and an OEC, or differences between different colour stones.

Here I can learn from the experts and the PS community, and to ogle at the lovely pieces from the members etc...

PS helped me got through the Covid pandemic for certain with optimism, encouragements and laughter from the members.

When a member is down, the community would rally together to cheer him/her up.

Thanks PS Team for keeping this place a happy enjoyable place which is one of my favourite waste of time! :lol-2:

DK :))

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m thankful to have Pricescope in my life. Even more than I love the bling (and man, do I love the bling), I love the sense of community and friendship that I’ve found on the boards. The people here are kind and generous with their time. They’ll ogle your bling and lift you up when you’re feeling down. PS is a remarkable place for that and I am truly grateful for all the wonderful people here. :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m thankful to have Pricescope in my life. Even more than I love the bling (and man, do I love the bling), I love the sense of community and friendship that I’ve found on the boards. The people here are kind and generous with their time. They’ll ogle your bling and lift you up when you’re feeling down. PS is a remarkable place for that and I am truly grateful for all the wonderful people here. :love:

I have to second what Elle said! PS has helped me in so many ways such that I am honored to be a part of this lovely community!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results