shape
carat
color
clarity

pricescope ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StoneShocked

Rough_Rock
My fiancée and I started looking at rings a few months ago. We began in Malls and local stores. Once we felt I had a good idea of what she wanted, I was on my own to find the actual ring.

I looked at dozens of rings, and was handed several 'ideal' cut charts (each chart gave their own numbers as 'ideal'.) One thing I did like, is they all agreed that 'D' was the best grade you can get (something I knew from my school days). I decided that I needed to learn something about diamonds quickly.

A web search turned up the 'pricescope' tutorial page. This was really like finding a diamond mine. This site has been the best resource I could have hoped for.

Thanks to Leonid, Nick and all the rest who answer the many questions posted here daily.

I strongly recommend pricescope to anyone who is looking for diamonds of any kind.

I finally went with the AGS .56 D VS2 in a platinum setting from DirtCheapDiamonds.

Thank you pricescope!

StoneShocked

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Great story StoneShocked. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Enjoy your diamond!:lickout:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results