shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Members Photo Album..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2005 1:40:50 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
I thought of a clever way to post on this thread...the perfect ''veil''
9.gif
Jennifer - I love your diamond veil!!! Priceless picture
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2005 1
6.gif
6:45 PM
Author: diamondlil
Love seeing the pics of everyone. Here''s my better side.

DiamondLil
your''re worst than Jenn
27.gif
come on don''t be shy.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer, I want a veil like that!!!! Woo woo! By the way your eyelashes are killer! Soo jealous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2005 2:39:28 PM
aw, thanks DF...
emembarrassed.gif
but this is as good as I can do w/o getting in BIG trouble over here!
6.gif

PS More like emeralds than diamonds.
2.gif
See, here I am blowing you a kiss!
emlips.gif
emwink.gif
WOW....they do look like 50ct emeralds
30.gif
thanks,for the kiss.
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer~
Your ring collection is to die for!!! Seriously, you have the best taste in rings (and tons of them!). I think that picture is fantastic!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
AW Marriahlyn, how far along are you?? I am only 6 weeks, nothing going on yet! I have felt ok, just tired beyond belief, could not for the life of me get off the couch yesterday, I must have slept 18 hours yesterday. I feel good today though, probably because I had coffee. I know it''s a no no but I had to function today!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Jenn your rings are amazing and you look beautiful behind them!! We won''t tell if you show your face!!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer! You are so clever! Your eyes are gorgeous, and your diamond collection is to die for!! Very cute pictures!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thank, gals!

Icelady
, I'll trade you my eyes for that incredible bod!!!!
6.gif
30.gif

PS My husband approves but said it looks like I am hiding my teeth...so here is my smile, lest anyone think I am a bucktoothed monster!
2.gif
9.gif

mysmile1jpg.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Some of you guys who are good at photoshop should photoshop Jennifer''s face together for us so that we can see what she looks like all in one piece!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jen, that diamond veil picture is just priceless, by far my favorite out of all PS pictures ever. I counted 14 rings?! Insanity!

I've got pictures scattered all over PS and in my Who's Who thread...I'm way too lazy to repost anything here.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2005 1:15:13 AM
Author: sjz
Some of you guys who are good at photoshop should photoshop Jennifer''s face together for us so that we can see what she looks like all in one piece!
yeah....where''s Ana, she''s good with this kind of stuff.we still need her nose piece.OH....i just found her missing NOSE piece.the one on the right
23.gif

http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/Photos/P201285_C61619.html

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey Jenn

your veil picture reminds me of the actress who played ROSE in the movie Titanic.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2005 1:40:50 PM
I thought of a clever way to post on this thread...the perfect ''veil''
9.gif
Ha, clever indeed! Love that veil!!
36.gif
36.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 2:10
6.gif
0 AM
Author: Mara
Jen, that diamond veil picture is just priceless, by far my favorite out of all PS pictures ever. I counted 14 rings?! Insanity!
You forgot the thumb rings Mara!!! There are two rings on Jenn's thumb. I really love that pic too!
9.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 2:47
6.gif
6 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
hey Jenn

your veil picture reminds me of the actress who played ROSE in the movie Titanic.
OMG--I didn't want to post this because evrybody always says they look like someone famous but as soon as Titanic came out, people stopped me and told me I looked like Kate Winslet...even family! I guess I do look a little like her, especially the eyes, although hers are blue.
1.gif

Mara--guess what--those aren't even all my rings!
6.gif
37.gif
9.gif
And you should repost a pic here! Come on!
6.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
In fact, see what I have.....
31.gif
33.gif
27.gif

hoo3.hand.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

hoo.neck.3.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay HUGE MASSIVE THANKS TO BEUNA GIRL!!! She messed with my pictures so I could post them....since I am spaz. Ya for Beuna Girll
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The top one is my sweetie and I when we first starting dating, we are at the zoo and it is our senior year of HS. The portriat style pisture is the two of us this past thanksgiving at my parents house, just over four years later. Isnt he soo cute?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Matatora_one.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 1:26:48 PM
Author: Matatora
Okay HUGE MASSIVE THANKS TO BEUNA GIRL!!! She messed with my pictures so I could post them....since I am spaz. Ya for Beuna Girll
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The top one is my sweetie and I when we first starting dating, we are at the zoo and it is our senior year of HS. The portriat style pisture is the two of us this past thanksgiving at my parents house, just over four years later. Isnt he soo cute?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
He is soo cute AND so are you!!! What an adorable couple you make.
2.gif

It is so fun to see all these pics!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer,
That diamond veil is too funny. Look at all those diamonds!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 2:32:52 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 5/1/2005 1:15:13 AM
Author: sjz
yeah....where''s Ana, she''s good with this kind of stuff.we still need her nose piece.OH....i just found her missing NOSE piece.the one on the right
23.gif

http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/Photos/P201285_C61619.html

NOT!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think what Juan said is so true: "Diamonds attract beautiful women." Everyone is so beautiful!!!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer,
I love the necklace. Tell us about it!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2005 2:35:35 PM
Author: kaleigh
Jennifer,
I love the necklace. Tell us about it!!
that''s the necklace she wore in the movie Titanic.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Df,
There is a story about it that I want her to share!!!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the pictures. Nice to see a face with the names.

Here's one of me I could quickly grab.

This is my first time posting a picture on this site and I am not sure how to resize it and keep the propotions right.

Perry

Perry.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Kaleigh.
2.gif
Here is my "Heart of the Ocean" story:

I did love the Titanic movie…so the spring after it came out, on my birthday, my husband took me on the Spirit of New York dinner cruise around Manhattan. It was not good weather—cool and misty. The boat circles the island of Manhattan and the pinnacle is when you pass right under the Statue of Liberty (and downtown where the towers were). The captain announces when you are about to come upon the Statue of Liberty, so when he did, my husband said, “Let’s go see.” And I was like, “oh, it’s so cold”—not many people were going up to the deck. He kind of prodded, so I went.

There we were, standing in the mist looking up at the Statue of Liberty and I went to turnaround and felt something heavy in my coat pocket—I was wearing his black trench as I didn’t bring mine. I reached in and pulled out The Heart of The Ocean. For those few seconds, I felt just like Rose (and according to him, looked just like her too), pulling the Heart of The Ocean from my too big black coat pocket, totally bewildered.

Turns out, he had ordered the official replica from J. Peterman after seeing it on Entertainment Tonight several months back and saved it for this whole birthday surprise, slipping it undetected into the coat pocket, as I stared up at the Statue of Liberty, so I’d feel it when I moved just as Rose did. Big bonus was the bad weather, just as it was in the movie! I can’t think of a more wonderful gift—to take someone out of reality to a magical moment on film and have it be so real. He is so wonderful. And to top it off, this was back in the lean years…I don’t know how he did it. The necklace was not cheap!

My husband has always filled my life with romance.
emlove.gif

Sorryto be so sappy.... Blame DF--he brought it up!!!

ETA: I actually put it on and we went back to the dining/dance room...most of the people on the boat that night were part of a fur pelters (I forget the actual name) convention in town that week! I think they all thought it was real! When I said to the people at our tab;e, "Oh, look what my husband got me for my birthday," their eyes popped out of their heads! lol!
6.gif
26.gif
37.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really neat, Jennifer....thanks for sharing that!!!!
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Perry, where ARE you??????????????
emquestion.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Jennifer, that is the sweetest story!! Don''t you just love when our men do something wonderful?!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results