shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Listed Vendor Experiences and Other Web Sites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firehose

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''m new to this site and diamonds in general!

I would imagine I''ve taken the same journey as many have in learning where to buy diamonds.

I started in the malls, moved on to chains outside the mall (shane co, etc.), and am just now researching buying off the web.

I found a site (bridaltips.com) pushing blue nile and mondera.

Finally yesterday, I discovered this site. I have heard blue nile and mondera are reputable places, but what about places listed on the pricescope search on this site?

Are they all good places? I''ve seen posts from niceice and goodoldgold, and they seem to be pretty straightforward and look like they''d be more helpful and even cheaper than places such as blue nile and mondera.

Is this the case?

Please share your experiences with the places listed here and elsewhere on the web - I''m trying to get the best value without having to worry!

Thank You!

JasonL

Rough_Rock
I had a very good experience with Dirtcheapdiamonds.com (which is Pricescope vendor). Diamond was beautiful.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Along with the above mentioned vendor, if you do a search on a few vendors you'll find lots of opinions and experience reviews.

Try:
NiceIce
Good Old Gold (also look up as GOG)
Superbcert
Diamond Brokers of FL (also look up as DBOF)

Those are the ones I read most about.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Welcome Fire!

I did exactly the same thing you did. I first found bridaltips.com and from there searched a lot on Blue Nile and Mondera until I found Pricescope. I think that you'll find many people here who have worked with various vendors listed. I personally worked with NiceIce and got a gorgeous diamond. Go to the search above and type in some of the vendor names and you should get lots of comments. Don't be afraid to buy online - I saved a bundle!

Good luck!

IceyIce

Rough_Rock
Firehose, I recently bought a diamond from:

www.diamondsonweb.com

and had a great relationship with them. They send 2 stones out at a time upon your request and reviewal of their online diamond selection to a local jeweler. They send them out for free over night and the next day you go to view the diamonds at the jeweler with no obligation to buy. If nothing else, you can use them to view some diamonds for research purposes.

There is so much to learn here and these people will help you out.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hi Fire!
wavey.gif

Welcome to the Forum!

In addition to the GREAT vendors you've seen mentioned, you can add White Flash to the list. I bought an absolutely gorgeous A Cut Above, Hearts and Arrows diamond from them. Great customer service! Excellent packaging! Great return/refund policy! Life-time upgrades on EVERY diamond they sell!

I previewed 2 diamonds before choosing one. White Flash promptly refunded the purchase price of the diamond I did not select. The WF goldsmiths CUSTOM made my half bezel diamond pendant/necklace. Quality workmanship!
1.gif

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the forum - Firehose!

You've come to very best place of all
It's like a GIANT world-wide mall

You'll get advice that's free of charge
Which is helpful when making a purchase this large

The tutorial will even your score
and help you know what you're looking for.

Good luck, and keep us posted!
2.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results