shape
carat
color
clarity

pricescope doesn''t match current inventories

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

student

Shiny_Rock
I have noticed that the stones listed on pricescope sometimes do not match the current inventories listed on vendors' websites (whiteflash.com, for example). Should I expect a vendor to match the price listed on pricescope for a different but comparable stone?

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
If it was comparable it would have the same price. So I would say you should not expect them to. But they might to sell it. But in reality, if the price on a newly available stone was higher I suspect there is something better about it. I have seen a real good match between price and quality online. The way I am finding deals is to find VS2s that have "nicer" inclusions than VS1s, etc.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Best thing you could do is question the vendor as to the price difference. If you find a legitimate reason - better cut, proportions, etc., then you have your answer! (Just clarifying - Comparing a pricescope diamond from 1 vendor vs. the SAME vendor's inventory).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results