shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Sometimes I see people mentioning Pricescope discounts for shopping online at Whiteflash or GOG. May I know what discounts you are referring to and how much is the discount?

Thanks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the top of this screen click on Prices
Select Search by cut

Plug in your specs and click Go.
You will see a list of stones.
The prices listed are PS prices.
You will get them only if you mention PS when you contact the vendor.
I believe you MUST wire the funds.

It is not always 5%. (I made that mistake once and got a forum flogging.
39.gif
)
It depends on the stone and the vendor.

What have I forgotten?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you do a price search on this site, the discount prices will come up. Good Old Gold''s discount is listed for each stone on their website. You must pay by wire to get the discount. WF has a different discount depending on which kind of stone you get, so you need to try to locate the stone on this price search to see the price with discount.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I understand for WF at least you can get at least a partial discount for just mentioning Pricescope, and if not using wire...though adding in wiring gets you the full discount....note....not the same as the full monte.

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
The prices I see listed for GOG rocks on the price search are the same as the wire prices listed on their website - no discount
33.gif
(notably, too, WF rocks have a red asterick next to them indicating a pricescope discount). Has anyone gotten a discount from GOG for mentioning pricescope?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2006 11:56:27 PM
Author: ILikeBond
The prices I see listed for GOG rocks on the price search are the same as the wire prices listed on their website - no discount
33.gif
(notably, too, WF rocks have a red asterick next to them indicating a pricescope discount). Has anyone gotten a discount from GOG for mentioning pricescope?
They give everyone the same discount, and that is the wire discount listed on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results