shape
carat
color
clarity

PriceScope Discounts

Nighthawk7

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

Just wondering which of the featured sponsors offer PriceScope discounts and how much of a discount. I think I've only seen one vendor mention PriceScope on their site.

Are there vendors not listed in the "Featured Sponsors" that offer PriceScope discounts (e.g. Excel, BGD)?

travanx

Rough_Rock
I just by chance saw that jamesallen.com has the discount, I still don't understand how it gets triggered though or what the discount is?

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'd suggest asking.
It can't hurt!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nighthawk7|1295643212|2829043 said:
Hey all,

Just wondering which of the featured sponsors offer PriceScope discounts and how much of a discount. I think I've only seen one vendor mention PriceScope on their site.

Are there vendors not listed in the "Featured Sponsors" that offer PriceScope discounts (e.g. Excel, BGD)?

Hi Nighthawk,

This is how it works to the best of my knowledge, if anything has changed recently that I am not aware of then hopefully someone will jump in and let us know.

For the most part, the PS discount is the price you will pay for a diamond that you find through the PS diamond search feature. In some cases you need to pay with a bank wire transfer to get the discount I believe. In other words, if you find that same diamond through a non PS search, you usually see it is a higher price. So in order to get the PS discount, just make your SA aware that you found the stone through PS, they will then advise if a bank wire is necessary in order to get it or not.

This is from James Allen's website, on most diamond pages it says ' click for Pricescope benefits' for a full explanation.

As a special visitor from Pricescope, I would like to take a few minutes and explain all of the exclusive benefits we offer to Pricescope visitors who choose to shop on JamesAllen.com, as well as answer some of the more frequently asked questions we receive from the Pricescope Community.

As a Pricescope Visitor, do I receive a better price?
Yes. Pricescope visitors are entitled to receive an extra discount on every loose diamond listed on the jamesallen.com website. These discounted prices are listed on the Pricescope search engine, and are automatically displayed on the jamesallen.com diamond detail pages.

In order to receive the better price do I have to pay by bank wire?
No. We discount every diamond for Pricescope visitors, regardless of payment method. If you are able to pay by bank wire you will receive the Pricescope discount, plus an additional 1.5% off the entire order.

Nighthawk7

Rough_Rock
I noticed on James Allan and a few others, if you click on the sponsor's link in the "Featured Sponsors" list, you'll be redirected and you'll automatically get the PriceScope discount. How about non-PriceScope vendors? Brian Gavin, Excel? Any of them offer PriceScope discounts?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost all the vendors give a bankwire discount. I think BGD lists the regular price and bankwire price on their site. If you are interested in a particular stone, it is a good idea to just call or email the vendor and just ask if there are any other potential discounts.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1295960686|2832464 said:
Almost all the vendors give a bankwire discount. I think BGD lists the regular price and bankwire price on their site. If you are interested in a particular stone, it is a good idea to just call or email the vendor and just ask if there are any other potential discounts.

Ditto Miss DS, it is always best to ask, the vendors never mind clarifying and discussing the various discounts offered, for example, some of the vendors have offered a military discount in the past so it can be worth just checking what discounts you might be entitled to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results