shape
carat
color
clarity

Prices of oec, old miners & cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Are the prices of oec, old miners & antique cushions less than modern stones? I was looking at one website and they were not as expensive as today''''s cuts.

Also, all the old europeans are quite small, much smaller than the old miners and cushions. Any reason why?

Do you PSers prefer oec or old miners? I''''m not adding the cushion into that question as I think most people would say that.

Thanks.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sonoma, if you do a search on this you will find several very good threads answering your question. Happy reading...

ETA: Poorly cut old stones might be less in cost, but well cut antique stones are as pricey or more expensive than their modern cut cousins. And you can most definitely find larger OECs. Mine is 2.5 ct. I'm not sure what size you consider small though. Again, there are a ton of threads on this so you can have plenty of reading material!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results