shape
carat
color
clarity

price??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lv

Rough_Rock
hi,i am in the market for a diamond purchase. i went to a shop last night and found 1 that i like. the price is $12,870. below are the spec on the diamond...is that a good price for the diamond? i saw something online of similar size and spec and in D color and VS1 in clarity for much less $10,997. so i am a bit worry....any help on this is greatly appreciated :). thanks,
lvShape: Round
Weight: 1.43
Diameter (mm): 7.28 (7.26-7.30)
crown angle: 34.1 degree
crown height: 14.7%
pavilion angle: 40.8 degree
pavilion depth: 42.9%
culet: 1.1%
Table size: 56%
Total depth: 60.9%
Girdle thick %: 1.0-1.7
Clarity: VS1
Color:E
Fluo: none

lv

Rough_Rock
hi leonid,thanks leonid for the quick reply...
the diamond is GIA certified...he ran a sarin report for me and that's how i was able to get the other spec...so you think the price is reasonable ....thanks again.lv :)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Well, the proportions are ideal. The fact that your jeweler provided you the Sarin results gives him/her a good credit.You said that you saw similar or better diamond online for 2k less. Could you recall what diamond it was and on which site?

lv

Rough_Rock
hi leonid,
the symmetry and polish for the diamond came with excellent grading (forgot to tell you that earlier :)).....for the diamond that i saw online was from pricescope's website. the source is Drostes. are you familiar with the vendor? here is the spec for the diamond on that website..R739302 B 1.40 D VS1 $10997 GIA 61 55 MED-STK EX EX NO depth 61%
table 55%i asked him to fax a copy of the GIA certification. he said that he will do it tomorrow morning. i should ask him for the sarin's report as well.thanks so much for your help leonid.....lv

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm... it seems like a good price although you have to inquire about crown and pavilion for this diamond.Droste's is reliable source and knowledgeable people. They have Sarin in house. You might want to call Greg Droste about this stone. Don't forget to mention Pricescope as a reference
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi LV,Does it have GIA or AGS grading report? What about symmetry and polish?For AGS0 grade diamond the price is not bad at all...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results